• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What makes Chaos Gods so strong (Besides Tiering)

I'm curious. What makes Warhammer's Chaos Gods so strong as to where Fantasy Khorne can beat Arceus or Chaos Gods can beat most 2-B's. Cause i mean, don't get me wrong they have impressive stuff but what makes them truly that impressive

Slaanesh, Nurgle and Tzeentch have a vast hax arsenal, type 8 immortality raliant on multiple concepts and Mid-godly regen, alongside having the highest AP in tier 2-B.

Khorne is the strongest chaos god, he's has type 8 and mid-godly regen like the others, but he resists every hax in his verse, has a very powefull power nullification ability and fighting Khorne makes Khorne stronger.

If the Emperor fails then the Daemons of Chaos will flood into the galaxy.There will be no physical matter. No space. No time. Only Chaos.

Back