• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What lower tier characters can beat Xeno Goku?

Lolwhat? I thought he'd just be 5-B on Christmas lol

Christmas love is a flipping universal constant. He even destroyed an entire dimension just to show how much he loves it...

Quite a few characters shouldn't be on this list btw. At first glance, as much as I love Mega Man, he gets his ass handed to him. Britain gets rekt too.

Isn't avgn like low 1-B or something?

The real cal howard said:
Quite a few characters shouldn't be on this list btw.
After actually reading through this list, yeah. This is the truth.
What the hell are some of you guys smoking?

Anti Goku ganja

5-A possibly Low 2-C

Even weak Outer Gods like the King of Worms, who used to be human and still feels fear is completely immune to everything Linkara can do.

Yobobojojo said:
5-A possibly Low 2-C

Even weak Outer Gods like the King of Worms, who used to be human and still feels fear is completely immune to everything Linkara can do.
What the hell? I don't remember seeing any of this in the Critic's reviews lol

Linkara also has stupidly good magic. As in, can bypass the need for the normal High 2-A power source for Ranger Equipment

Also, he resisted the absorption of a living comic that ate the good ideas and concepts from a Star Trek comic, and can bring nearly anything from fiction to life so long as it isn't Higher-D

Back