• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what is the ap of this

Kflare63

He/Him
unlike my other questions I'm going to use a specific verse

so in the first/second season of pretty cure (I don't remember which) the space times of the garden of light and our space times merged (it used to be one day in the garden of light is 100 years in our universe) and now it's not like that.

my question is what is the ap of this feat?

(keep in mind that the verse is currently 3-A, because shockwave)

the space times of the garden of light and our space times merged (it used to be one day in the garden of light is 100 years in our universe) and now it's not like tha
If separate space times are merging, then it's 2C.

Why is another spacetime = another universe?
If one can prove it has its own time and is a space time it is considered low 2-C cause that means there would be an uncountable infinity of snapshots of the space time across every infinitesimal part of every second AND you'd be affecting space. At least that's what i heard.

Oh wait, do people consider the Garden of Light and Garden of Rainbows to be in different universes now? I think its fine myself, though it seems to be a debated topic among the community. Would definitely like more discussion on it, though most PreCure fans here are inactive, and there's already so few

Back