• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What if...

We scale by feats and direct scaling only. For example, Bob beats Jamal in a fight, and Jamal blew up a planet. So Bob is planet level. And in fact, people who beat Bob can make a scaling chain.

But!

If you swap Jamal's planet-busting with a statement, then neither are planet level. It doesn't matter how much statements (there could be literally 1 billion) Jamal is still not planet level.

I think there are like a couple other 2-As, some from like DC I think, and maybe a couple of tier 1s but other than that the entire wiki goes down to tier 10 to 5 with like a hand full of verses being 4 or 3 and even less being 2 and 1

I think there are like a couple other 2-As, some from like DC I think, and maybe a couple of tier 1s but other than that the entire wiki goes down to tier 10 to 5 with like a hand full of verses being 4 or 3 and even less being 2 and 1
For what it's worth, there's an entre graphic novel showing off a universe created by the Green Lantern Otherwise yeah I'm pretty sure DC has at least one on-screen 2-A feat and a coupleof 3-A/Low 2-C ones.

Digimon is a fun thought experiment with this because it has on-screen 2-A feats, but they're only 2-A via statements, via pure visuals they're more likely to be 5-A, though it was also make the 3-C feat valid because it's unusable due to statements.

For what it's worth, there's an entre graphic novel showing off a universe created by the Green Lantern Otherwise yeah I'm pretty sure DC has at least one on-screen 2-A feat and a coupleof 3-A/Low 2-C ones.

Digimon is a fun thought experiment with this because it has on-screen 2-A feats, but they're only 2-A via statements, via pure visuals they're more likely to be 5-A, though it was also make the 3-C feat valid because it's unusable due to statements.
where are the onscreen 2-A feats

SMT and DB become the only 2-As
Aren't most tier 2 in DB (specifically Beerus, Goku and Jiren) at that tier because of statements too? For example Beerus stating of being able to destroy the universe with one blast during the fight with Goku? The only one in DBS that actually showed his universal < I think is Zeno, no?
Also i think not considering statements would mean a downgrade of all Yu Yu Hakusho top tiers too, since them being multi-continent was due to statements as well

Would we still take cosmology size statements if the destruction/effecting of the cosmology has on screen feats?
What about statements that explain what happened in a feat, or how a power that’s been shown before works?
And what about statements that a feat happened in the past (“they did this” statements as opposed to “they can do this” statements)?

Last edited:
This gets almost impossible to judge with book verses or verses that work similarly to book in narrative worldbuilding, like Fallen London. Those verses either stay the same or they would have nothing to be based upon. If we just didn't consider character statements, then most book verses still wouldn't change thaaat much, at least not the ones I've read.

Bonelli comics barely get affected by this as well, funilly enough.

Back