• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What if you could make a CRT by using Reality Warping?

So basically any feats or statements that were/are considered flowery becomes literal.
7f49efb056885edf8d2cc5846f88d3b5_1.jpg

Now that you mention those things, I remember some franchises that their ratings simply don't go well with me. DMC is a good example, but an even better one is God of War.

I fully agree that GoW has a lot of feats that put it on the tier it is today, no question, but considering how explicit the tier 6-ish feats are and how much more fun the matches were when they were on Tier 6... I'd RW it back to those days.

I'll make it to where Zeno destroying twelve universes is the maximum Dragon Ball will ever reach, and I'll make it blatantly obvious that the Battle of Gods feat is 3-A, and limit everyone who isn't Zeno or Super Shenron or the Grand Priest to Low 2-C.

Reality Warping for spite 😎

You hurt me, It would be downgraded to 11-C when you don't expect it or maybe it would be completely EE the verse because there are not enough translations

This would not surprise me the truth, although I sure there would be plot holes
1. incorrect, dragon ball will stomp 99.9999999999999999999% of fiction like it was meant to
2. dxd would be better for it.

a few more things:

one punch man: upgraded to 1-A

xenosaga: readded to this wiki

destiny: caps at low 1-C, loses most of its hax

blazblue: loses most of its hax

CRT to make weeb a slur, and it beinga pseudo-debunk pf existence of weebs on a conceptual level, affecting people IRL and erasing weebdom forever like it never existed.

This is how we win, bois

Probably edit Kirby statements and descriptions better so the statements would have more literal meaning instead of being flowery. This alone would make kirby 2-C to low 1-C

Give pokemon better and less flowery statements and get the verse to low 1-C or higher.

Fix up canonicity in Super Robot Wars and make Godzilla 2-A again. Maybe change a few statements in Monster strike and confirm the multiverse as infinite to upgrade the whole thing.

Give mario a proper feat.

Get Saitama to 5-B/5-A

Probably edit Kirby statements and descriptions better so the statements would have more literal meaning instead of being flowery. This alone would make kirby 2-C to low 1-C

Give pokemon better and less flowery statements and get the verse to low 1-C or higher.

Fix up canonicity in Super Robot Wars and make Godzilla 2-A again. Maybe change a few statements in Monster strike and confirm the multiverse as infinite to upgrade the whole thing.

Give mario a proper feat.

Get Saitama to 5-B/5-A
Saitama web comic has a statement of destroying the planet so there is that

I would make a CRT to disband the concept of vs debating in its entirety, cuz it's turned massively influential parts of manga/anime history (such as Dragon Ball) and masterful modern classics (such as One-Punch Man) into groan-inducing mainstays of internet playground arguments which basically ignore the inspirational amount of heart and skill that went into making them in favor of making NLFs out of whatever character(s) is/are strongest within the series. In addition, vs debating gives undeserved exposure to shitty series such as whatever verse Anos Voldigoad comes from, just on the basis that they're powerful.

1. I'd streamline Dragon Ball's scaling, make it more consistent, explain the cosmology more, overhaul the Buu Saga and a lot of Super and fix some issues with the story.
  2. Naruto, Naruto Shippuden and Boruto would be almost completely overhauled into a better written story.
  3. DC and Marvel will have a now immortal Jim Shooter running them both so now there are far less inconsistencies, outliers, etc.
  4. Hibana will get much better feats in Fire Force, she's way too underutilized imo.
  5. Mihawk will be shown defeating Shanks in the manga so any and all debate about who's stronger (it's Mihawk, btw) is squashed. I'll also have Sanji cut back on the simping so he gets more moments like the kinds he had Pre-Timeskip in One Piece.

Back