• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What if the canon character is in an un-canon verse?

Long story short- I tried making a page for Hyoubu Kyousuke a while back and it was deleted promptly- which is a little annoying when you're just trying to help expand the wiki.

The reason- or so I imagine- was because the profile involved feats from Zettai Karen Children: Unlimited instead of only Zettai Karen Childre.

ZKC is the main canon. Unlimited is a spin-off alternative universe that is not canon to the main ZKC verse. The main ZKC verse is centered on the girls that already have existing pages.

That said, I'm told Hyoubu in both cases is the same person canonically, he simply fell into the Unlimited verse and decided he liked it there.

So if a page is made for him- do I include Ultimate feats or not? Or do I simply not make a page for him at all? Or do I only use Ultimate feats and make no mention of his previous main-verse showings?

No. You said it yourself. It is a completely different verse.

Also, your page might have been deleted because it was low-quality, badly edited, confusing and condridictory, etc. There are many reasons why a page might be deleted. trust me, I know

Crimson Azoth said:
No. You said it yourself. It is a completely different verse.
Also, your page might have been deleted because it was low-quality, badly edited, confusing and condridictory, etc. There are many reasons why a page might be deleted. trust me, I know
But it's the same guy- the pages here are for the characters right? Not the verse they go into? Canonically he is the same person- just in a different verse. His departure is (so I've read) canon. He might as well have gone to another planet that features mirror-versions of all the people from his home planet- he'd still be the same guy.

But, even assuming that's not true, am I allowed to make an Ultimate profile for him then? And if so- can I list feats from the past ZKC verse he came from or can I only list Ultimate feats despite ZKC happening in his past from Ultimate's POV? It's not like a different person wrote Ultimate after all.

What I think you'd be best doing is creating one profile for the characters, but splitting the profile into ZKC and Ultimate keys.

Back