• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"What If?" Battleboarding style

Noneless21

He/Him
Now, from my understanding, tier low 1-A and above is largely based on set theory (credit to @Jaften) which got me thinking why we use this theory as the foundation of tier low 1-A and above?

But then yall wondering, why I post this at F&G? Well now I'm curious...

What will happen if we use another mathematical theorem as standard reference of tier Low 1-A and above rather than Set Theory? Will it work? How does this fare against most tier 1s on VSBW site?

And last but not least, what will happen if we use a famous fictional work as the standard reference for tier 1s and above?

Last edited:
Now, from my understanding (which can be totally wrong and subjective), tier 1 and above is largely based on Lovecraft's work which is Cthulhu Mythos
...It's the "totally wrong and subjective" one, sorry.

...It's the "totally wrong and subjective" one, sorry.
Well i did said that i could be wrong since once remembered that we used Cthulhu Mythos asike standard for tier 1 and above, since 1-A is called "outerversal", referenced at The Outer God from Cthulhu Mythos

Anyway, if it's wrong, then why our tier 1s is like that? Is it came from collective fictions or something?
Everything from tier Low 1-A to tier 0 is based on what I would call "set theory voodoo nonsense."

AKA, math logic about collections of mathematical objects.

Well, this is basically how they derive the standards for Outerversal, only way more complicated the higher you go.

Last edited:
Back