• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What does Paralysis Inducement even means in this situation ?

Read everything then answer:

Question 1:

Alright let's start basic

Billy is a human, He has a gun he shoots weird BLOCK thingy and he used it on a character called Diamondhead

(Which is NOT called Ice and it's NOT called any element it's just......A Golden Block shooting thingy)

I was told many years ago that since Diamondhead was able to "Move" and cause CRACKS while being inside the golden block so therefore he should get "Limited resistence to Ice Manipulation and likely Paralysis Inducement"
As you can watch here:
Clip 1 👇

Clip 2 👇

But then a user told me in the Match thread that Crystal does not equal Ice
image1.png

Sooooo......Should I do what now ?
  • Like remove this from his profile cause it's not stated in the show to be Crystal or ICE or anything really ?

Question 2:

Now let's talk about Diamondhead
I'm being told that anyone can escape Diamondhead's special movie called Crystal Imprisonment which he uses to Crystal Shut enemies

ZOADtRZ.png

So,
  • Do we need Resistance to Paralysis Inducement to Break free from Crystal Imprisonment ?
  • Or just anyone can do it if they have HIGHER AP ?
  • If they DON'T have higher AP (Say they Lack AP, Lets say they lack 4 Times AP) but..... Upscales from other characters in their respective verse would that be enough to break free from this ?

Last edited:
It seems that the problem is what element is that golden "ice"

Doflamingo has ice resistance for literally the same reasoning that diamondhead has and Doflamingo broke free of said ice while Diamondhead could not, so limited seems good

And if there is nothing that states is ice or crystal, the we have to assume something, it could be perfectly ice tinted with gold (because the kid has money and it simbolizes that) but that is a job for ben 10 experts to discuss

Now, with the second point, normally ice has the benefits of also decreasing heat, while crystal not, so someone with higher AP can break free if he can exert force even standing still, if said guy has higher AP, the crystal should break, resisting Paralysis would not work because they are different powers, assuming that said crystal power has no statement of "this crystal is paralysing my muscles" or something like that

Like remove this from his profile cause it's not stated in the show to be Crystal or ICE or anything really ?
Honestly, from what I seen in the clip.
If it's not stated to be ice, then the closest thing I can think of is crystal or gem. In any case, it shouldn't be ice manipulation unless state it has icy element. Should just get solid limited-Paralysis inducement instead.

Do we need Resistance to Paralysis Inducement to Break free from Crystal Imprisonment ?
I don't think such thing exist.

literally the same reasoning that
And if there is nothing that states is ice or crystal, the we have to assume something, it could be perfectly ice tinted with gold (because the kid has money and it simbolizes that) but that is a job for ben 10 experts to discuss
Yes he is a rich kid that's his gimmick with fancy cara and buying alien tech.
He uses this Gold Gun only once
I guess logical assumption would be gold then......cause it's not stated at all which element this is.
Thanks for the input.

"The ability to prevent one's opponent from coordinating their movements or stopping their movements completely."

According to Billy, the purpose of his gun is to preserve things. Diamond would be something he would keep on display. Ignoring the type of material and from what I saw on the clip, DH could resist this constriction.

Resistance seems okay.

Back