• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UltiDontICBM

He/Him
which pages on the wiki are the most important to know about? not trying to calculate. just something i can read to know what im dealing with in these threads.

I guess it depends on which sorta threads you're planning to go into? Whether they're discussing revisions, versus threads, etc.

Even then, it'd probably be a bit much to dig into at once, you'd probably wanna read pages for particular sub-topics.

I guess it depends on which sorta threads you're planning to go into? Whether they're discussing revisions, versus threads, etc.

Even then, it'd probably be a bit much to dig into at once, you'd probably wanna read pages for particular sub-topics.
mainly content revision and questions and answers. i need to know where i can read up on information regarding statistics etc. i already found the powers and abilities page is there any other page that are important to know.

Most abilities and statistics have their own pages, and the more complicated ones have additional pages beyond that.

I don't really wanna tell you to read 50 pages. I think it's easier to go into this sorta thing slowly, as things become relevant.

Most abilities and statistics have their own pages, and the more complicated ones have additional pages beyond that.

I don't really wanna tell you to read 50 pages. I think it's easier to go into this sorta thing slowly, as things become relevant.
i dont mind you can tell me.

This page, this page, and this page index most of the important ones. This category includes some with important information, but a lot just say things that are self-explanatory.
The facial expression when I learned that these were just the piece of the iceberg.
arda-turan-arda.gif

Back