• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What cool or very useful things can palkia do with it's spatial manipulation?

There are meteors that are strong in Pokemon, like Deoxys, Eternatus, the one that was gonna destroy the world in mystery dungeon, and meteor beam uses the power of the universe
i believe that you shouldn't take the joke seriously mate. Like yeah, there are strong meteors, but clearly not 2-B ones, so don't mind him

He nearly died...... The point that dumbass movie was trying to make is that Arceus will die if he loses all his plates. No plates, no Arceus

Which has been proven wrong by the mainline games

He nearly died...... The point that dumbass movie was trying to make is that Arceus will die if he loses all his plates. No plates, no Arceus

Which has been proven wrong by the mainline games
Man I hate having to debate about that a million times

By the way, you don't need games or manga to show that this is a very weird meteor moment.
In the same movie, Arceus is shown to have durability at 2-3 universes

By the way, you don't need games or manga to show that this is a very weird meteor moment.
In the same movie, Arceus is shown to have durability at 2-3 universes
You mean the ripple? That ripple reached accross the multiverse and as far as Dialga/Palkia dimensions . It's still fits his 2B/2A tier.

If you mean colliding dialga/Palkia realm then yeah

cause its a lot easier to say they're weird outliers...not to mention that Arceus wasn't really hurt by it. Knocked down? Yes. But it didn't know him out or anything.
There are Tier 2 attacks from Palkia and Dialga that do less damage to a plate-less Arceus. I know it sounds absurd, but this is a world where meteors can't be compared to real world meteors with the reasons I stated above, so its better to say Tier 2 meteor

Can someone also fill me in on where did palkia and dialgas matter manipulation came from and what type it is

How the heck is that matter manipulation. Isn't that Creation of concept? They didn't manipulate nothing. They just prayed for it to exist
Well no. its more of creation of matter, which is a subset of matter manipulation, it’s Just kinda useless

Well no. its more of creation of matter, which is a subset of matter manipulation, it’s Just kinda useless
I can say the same for the lake trio who wished for spirit to exist. That's also creation of spirit but they're all treated as concepts here

Back