• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What cool or very useful things can palkia do with it's spatial manipulation?

Ego

How good is palkia spatial manipulation and how does it use it?

Is it as good as dialgas time manipulation?

I would also like to know why palkia has spatial manipulation
It being born created space, it’s signature move rends space apart, it’s worshipped as the god of space, it owns many myspace accounts. Stuff like that

It being born created space, it’s signature move rends space apart, it’s worshipped as the god of space, it owns many myspace accounts. Stuff like that
It shouldn't have spatial manipulation just because it is the embodiment of space

Palkia had conceptual manipulation?

Since when?
He can harm the concept of time and one of the places he was gonna destroy was Dialga's realm, which is his true form

They also embody space and time even in their avatar forms anyways

It shouldn't have spatial manipulation just because it is the embodiment of space
Tfw. But ok, let’s take this. my pal ikea can freely create portals to any dimension, stabilizes space by living, tear space apart, battles between dialga (time) and palkia (space) consistently **** up space time, is able to crate new space times along with dialga, can distort space, and I really think being space itself kinda implies spatial manipulation.

Last edited:
No. That's an embodiment. You don't assume a character has CM just because they can fight conceptual embodiments

Ok
Yes it is, attacking a concept = attacking on a conceptual level. And why wouldn't a concept attack on a conceptual level?

And tbh, a lot of Pokémon can warp space. From dynamax Pokémon to a variety of psychic Pokémon to moves

Yes it is, attacking a concept = attacking on a conceptual level. And why wouldn't a concept attack on a conceptual level?
Cool. I beat the avatar of a conceptual being so that's conceptual manipulation. Which is a dumb asf assessment

In fact the only instance of CM was when the CT removed the concept of heart from a universe..... Offscreen with teamwork

That's NPI.
Sure, attacking on a conceptual level is not conceptual manipulation

Cool. I beat the avatar of a conceptual being so that's conceptual manipulation. Which is a dumb asf assessment

In fact the only instance of CM was when the CT removed the concept of heart from a universe..... Offscreen with teamwork
No, palkia's avatar form is stated to be the embodiment of space, and binding their avatar forms is stated to be the same as binding space and time themselves

Palkia can create spatial bubbles to trap opponents, warp, tear apart and destroy the space that they are made of, create space, create portals to send people into other dimensions or just instantly do it, create spatial loops, Create singularities, Drags large things into other dimensions, Recreate stuff erased from space, Can stabilize holes in space, Can go to the space between dimensions along with doing everything done here inside of it, Can slice through space and stop stuff from being sucked into holes in space, Erase attacks from space, Can make itself appear invisible in space, etc

It also should upscale from all Spatial Manipulation showed by any Pokemon in the verse.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ego
Because it's a fictional world and they don't have to obey logic?

Well this is Pokémon we're talking about
True but considering mons with variable height, length and weight (despite being of the same species) is already an established fact in the franchise, you'll think they would allow us to record mons of different sizes in the Pokédex instead of (presumably) the averages by following their own logic in verse. The closest we got to this was the Pumpkaboo line in Gen 6 but at this point I'm just rambling.
Guys settle down I was trolling
To the Distortion World with you!

So I guess this thread is concluded?

anyways palkia can create dimensions, can create a cool light bubble to just WHOOOOOOOSH around in, can cut through space with ease, has a cool tower in the middle of some place in a fraction of space or sth, can create portals around the whole area and warp space in universes by punching people. Tbh Dialga has some cooler feats

Spatial manipulation is so good that Palkia is much weaker than a meteor the size of a mountain.
There are meteors that are strong in Pokemon, like Deoxys, Eternatus, the one that was gonna destroy the world in mystery dungeon, and meteor beam uses the power of the universe

Back