• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What characters can mentally BFR?

What are some fictional characters who can directly BFR the mind of someone and send it away? Or even soul. Because that would be some OP stuff, not many have resistance to it

That's basically inverse Astral Projection, I believe there's a handful number of chaarcters that use it (notabla example is are the wizards from MCU).

I can think of some characters who can rip off souls, astral forms and such, but sending them in a totally different place/world is something kinda rare, at least to my knowledge,

YGO has already been mentioned, so the only other character I can think of is Jedah Dohma, who sent Hsien-Ko and Mei-Ling's souls to a pocket realm of his creation, leaving the empy bodies behind.

Maybe even some MTG characters can do it, but I don't remember if they physically travel and send others to to mental planes or just do that with their astral forms.

Also, users of Exorcism may have this too (when they send it "back to where they belong"), although in generalis only useful against ghosts and evil spirits.

I think it counts as purification, but imo, it should only be BFR if the characters actively sent the demon somwhere, rather than him returning to his world or something due to having been exorcised.

I believe there was a esper in Toru magical index something something whatever its named.... who could teleport around people and stuff without physical contact by just thinking... even teleport stuff inside someone's body or teleport body parts ro dismember them...

Dunno where I read that..... maybe a fanfiction crossover.

Been a while since I've dabbled in God of War but I could've sworn he absorbed Atlas soul instead of sending it to Tartarus.
Sending it to Tartarus is equivalent of absorbing it since every soul there adds to his power... he has absolue dominion over Underworld and all its souls and contents after all...

I think😶

Back