• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what are the top 10 characters that are almost unkillable besides the ones in tier 1 and 0

Base Lavos and Dream Devourer. Time Devourer is easier to kill because you are already 2-A there.

Kracko. Get rid of every cloud on every planet in every dimension and then you kill him.

Tony di bugalu said:
Tier 1 smurfs count?
I don't think so, otherwise this just devolves into a copypasting of the characters from the Top 5 threads.

Uniasha said:
so anyone else?
Xue Ying maybe? Mid-Godly regen, multiple clone bodies capable of acting as the true self in the case of its death, said clones locked in a realm requiring 5-D law-hax to access (if I understood that correctly), higher-d existence, hefty resistances etc.

2-A Yuuki Terumi (although he is likely to be Low 1-C, it's still "likely")

High-Godly Regenerationn, Abstract Existence, Acausality and type 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 Immortalities are the most prominent abilities that make him hard to put down. The list of resistances is pretty big and includes very high tier Regenerationn Negation, among many other things

Annoying Dog isn't untouchable, there's a lot wrong with that profile. Any strong 2-B with appropriate range would kill him.

Planck69 said:
Annoying Dog isn't untouchable, there's a lot wrong with that profile. Any strong 2-B with appropriate range would kill him.
i meant they have range but a certain fabric of reality that is needed to do such actions in the first place isnt there

That certain patch of fabric is not a power of the Dog but a aspect of the location, a location which by SBA the Dog won't be at.

Planck69 said:
Again, range and NPI GG.
the thing is with this certain fabric or reality missing they can't do the action despite having the requirements to kill the annoying dog because you can't do the action and by the very nature of it you can't kill when you can't do that action

I so wish that the lockdown wasn't in place so we could finish that debate once and for all.

Everything12 said:
That certain patch of fabric is not a power of the Dog but a aspect of the location, a location which by SBA the Dog won't be at.
won't be accepted until a thread is made and accepted after the forum migration

Back