• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What alignment are you

Some of the questions are weird, like 'Are you well liked in your hometown?'

I'm (generally) liked by the people who know me I guess, but I live in a city with ~4.2 million people, I can't answer that question definitively.

I didn't understand a good chunk of what I was asked, so I kinda agree. These events are alien to me.

I don't need a test to explain my alignment

I already follow a moral system much more complex than this

1. Life has no meaning

2. Life has a meaning, that meaning is in cycles

3. Life has a meaning, that meaning is a destination and not a flowing cycle.

Now choose that destination.

3. a. a. That destination is determined through the choice of rationality (of self) 3. a. b. That destination is determined through the choice of rationality (of everyone)(edited)

3. b. That destination is determined through the choice of Society's principles

3. c. a. That destination is determined through the choice of Feelings (of self) 3. c. b. That destination is determined through the choice of Feelings (of others)(edited)

3. d. That destination is determined through your own principle.

3. d. a. Your own principle is true Law

3. d. b. Your own principle is true Chaos

3. d. c. Your own principle is The Law of Chaos (enforcing people to embrace chaos, shunning those who hate Chaos, thus making Chaos a form of Law)

3. d. d. Your own principle is Limited Law (Forgiveness of the select few of those who chose to follow that law, or any selected group in General) 3. d. e. Your goal is just to destroy Free Will completely, thus ending all possible choice in life(edited)

4. Life has a meaning, that meaning is a destination and not a flowing cycle, A "master" chooses that destination.

4. a. b. c. etc. Whoever that master is

And then there are the Undecided variants of all possibilities

Once you chose from this, then you can add another number after the choice string of characters

1.Extreme Good: These desire the happiness for everyone in absolute, even those that choose to follow the path of evil.

2.Partial Good: These desire happiness for others, but only for those of the "good" alignment or a select few of close friends or others.

3.Neutral: These people desire a balance between the happiness of others and themselves. They often choose between helping themselves and helping others.

4.Evil: Those that desire to hurt others, only for the benefit of themselves. Plain and simple.

5.Extreme Evil (vengeance): Those that have a "Lose-Lose" type of personality. Their motto is "if you take me down, I'm taking you down with me." They usually will hurt everyone, even if it means not benefiting themselves

Am I alone on team evil?

MLPlover2011 said:
So since I'm true neutral that means I can't take sides
I don't think thats how it works

TheDarkSide857 said:
Chaotic Evil
I don't know if I'm happy that I'm not the only person who got evil, or upset that it was you.

Back