• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"We're chasing a serial killer were living the dream!" (0-0-0)

King_Dom470

He/Him
Jake and Holt are still in witness protection in Florida one day Jake hears about possible serial killings taking place in Miami, he convinces Holt to start investigating with him to take their minds off things.
Rules:
Dexters wincons is evading capture or killing them
Jake and Holts wincons is capturing Dexter or killing him
SBA for everything else

Dexter Morgan, in Alexandre Tso's Inktober Comic Art Gallery Room
wash your hands — Tfw your son is over 35 and yet acts like a fool...

Jake and Holt:

Dex:

Incon:

Last edited:
Buggy kicks the clown's ass. He can easily avoid Homie's attacks and return those attacks from every direction by splitting. I think the gas bombs would make this a stomp though since they're an easy incapacitation method which worked against Luffy who has poison resistance.

Buggy kicks the clown's ass. He can easily avoid Homie's attacks and return those attacks from every direction by splitting. I think the gas bombs would make this a stomp though since they're an easy incapacitation method which worked against Luffy who has poison resistance.
Poison resistance really wouldn’t help against a gas attack but yeah I get your point I removed them now. However it should be noted that buggy can be overwhelmed and if that happens then he’s much less able to dodge his opponents effectively and could get hit.

I assume that’s a vote for buggy tho?

Poison resistance really wouldn’t help against a gas attack but yeah I get your point I removed them now. However it should be noted that buggy can be overwhelmed and if that happens then he’s much less able to dodge his opponents effectively and could get hit.

I assume that’s a vote for buggy tho?
Yup. Homelander is not overwhelming anybody. His tactic is to either spam heat vision or charge straight at someone, both of which he expects them to get obliterated. If he can't hold his own against a single stronger opponent then he is not holding his own against a stronger opponent that can hit him from 20 different directions.

Yup. Homelander is not overwhelming anybody. His tactic is to either spam heat vision or charge straight at someone, both of which he expects them to get obliterated. If he can't hold his own against a single stronger opponent then he is not holding his own against a stronger opponent that can hit him from 20 different directions.
Alright Counted

Poison resistance really wouldn’t help against a gas attack but yeah I get your point I removed them now.
The weird thing about poisons is they appear in all forms, yet they're still measured in lethality in the same way (LD50), just it's a little different if it's a gas. For example, chlorine gas is given an LD50 of 250 to 1000 parts per million in both rats and mice: https://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/ToxProfiles/tp172-c3.pdf

Meanwhile, we got an LD50 of 14 mg/kg for depleted uranium (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2819790/ ) in humans and an LD50 of 334 µg/kg for oral doses of tetrodotoxin in mice (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6950440/ ).

Bump?
Jake can realistically just pull his gun and shoot Dexter but it's not in character for him to do so, though he will probably resort to his taser still when he sees Dexter coming at him with a knife or syringe. Dex does outskill in hand to hand with pressure points and has superior LS which may allow him to overpower Jake if he isn't hit by the taser that is.

Bump?
Jake can realistically just pull his gun and shoot Dexter but it's not in character for him to do so, though he will probably resort to his taser still when he sees Dexter coming at him with a knife or syringe. Dex does outskill in hand to hand with pressure points and has superior LS which may allow him to overpower Jake if he isn't hit by the taser that is.
Kinda lost interest in this one since I made it when I was tired and in character Dex won't kill jake so he wins anyways

Bump?
Kinda lost interest in this one since I made it when I was tired and in character Dex won't kill jake so he wins anyways
Dex won't kill him but SBA says he'll still try to win by any other means. He can still incapacitate Jake with pressure points and syringes.

Back