• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Well it was inevitable: Nanashi vs Lucemon

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Well it had to be done eventually.

2A versions for both (Satan Lucemon vs End Game Nanashi)

"Let's see if you've earned your position"

"Let's see if you can hold your own"

Nanashi:

Lucemo:

If you're hellbent on SMT versus Digimon use a weaker protagonist (Preferably Abel) against a weaker Lucemon. Then we have a okay match

I'm not hellbent on it, wanted to see who the strongest 2A was

BTW may or may not argue ALOT this thread

I was going to vote. But I changed my mind. I actually refuse to at this point. Finally got away from this only to start again. It may seem like another battle, but Digimon and SMT have been going at it since early 2016. I am sick of it. There is a reason why many of us avoid these fights. Ultima doesn't care enough unless they are lower tiered. Matt just ignores them and may reply with a "myeh" every now and then. Part of me just wants to remove Lucemon from the list simply to not have to debate another 2-A SMT vs Digimon despite me believing this to be inconclusive. Not to mention the Digimon 2-A scaling chain is incomplete and De:Code is not translated. Actually, yeah, I'll just remove Lucemon from the list and maybe come back to it once Survive comes out or Re:Digitize De:Code gets translated.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I was going to vote. But I changed my mind. I actually refuse to at this point. Finally got away from this only to start again. It may seem like another battle, but Digimon and SMT have been going at it since early 2016. I am sick of it. There is a reason why many of us avoid these fights. Ultima doesn't care enough unless they are lower tiered. Matt just ignores them and may reply with a "myeh" every now and then. Part of me just wants to remove Lucemon from the list simply to not have to debate another 2-A SMT vs Digimon despite me believing this to be inconclusive. Not to mention the Digimon 2-A scaling chain is incomplete and De:Code is not translated. Actually, yeah, I'll just remove Lucemon from the list and maybe come back to it once Survive comes out or Re:Digitize De:Code gets translated.
This is so sad. Alexa...

DO NOT PLAY ANYTHING!

Lucemon has been removed temporarily. Does this have a point as we have our current strongest 2-A.

Just saying....don't expect Lucemon to not make a comeback. Y'know Digimon doesn't stay "defeated" for long (even though he was removed because I didn't care enough to debate incon...but still...a break is needed...)

YHVH stayed above lucemon for a very long time, it's just the match itself wasn't made until years later

We don't talk about Golden Mr.Clean (honestly were things I didn't agree with there but still). Just like how we don't factor in God...Although if Decode has the context we need then.....well...

They don't think they ever told us. But likely data corruption or something. I was gonna ask Ex about it anyway.

It's probably best not to get so worked up over what video game deserves #10 tenth best in a unofficial fun and games thread

Hey, I'm just saying that it's probably not the best thing to get worked up over.

How the hell did those spots become the most desired real estate on the wiki?

Well for Digimon and SMT...it became personal. (Like I said. 2016, everyone saw the similiarities between the two)

Everyone else just wants to try their hand at dethroning them. ovo

YHVH took the place for months and then moved out.

Next Yggdrasil moved into the place until Lucemon kicked him out.

Then Nanashi needed a new place and Lucemon and him shared for a bit.

Eventually Lucemon got sick of the place and left it in Nanashi's care for a bit.

I think in reality, these spots are just consolation for people who've realized that Hyperdimensional Nazis and piles of spaghetti will always be above their Verse.

Ovo?

Why can't we just ban Digimon/SMT like we did previously with Dragon Ball/Saint Seiya? Or Goku/Pretty much anyone.

Yobobojojo said:
I think in reality, these spots are just consolation for people who've realized that Hyperdimensional Nazis and piles of spaghetti will always be above their Verse.

Ovo?
There's likely that as well.

Nyukira said:
Why can't we just ban Digimon/SMT like we did previously with Dragon Ball/Saint Seiya? Or Goku/Pretty much anyone. </div>
This reminds me of a time Digimon vs Saint Seiya was almost banned....Digimon really has a thing of targeting famously OP verses don't they because at that time, Saint Seiya was like one of the most highly regarded verses on site and the verse to beat....Jesmon vs Seiya was a disaster alright...

By the way Dragon, could you remove the Future Warrior and Ultimate Kars match from their profiles?

Like, Ultimate Kars was downgraded months ago yet the match is still there.

Unless you guys are telling me that the dude with only one low 2-C attack can win against a somewhat casual low 2-C...

I know nothing about that and I honestly ain't in the mood to touch anything Kars related. Ask on the Match Removal thread.

That was already done by CursedGentlema but ehh, he was banned, so there is that, I will try to bump that thing then.

But that was done when low 2-C Ultimate Kars was a thing (Which isn't since now he is just 6-B) on his base form, now he only have a low 2-C stand due to his Made in Heaven Ultimate Requiem

Back