• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Well about naruto being some where universal ?

ht4rjx201sq91.jpg

Found this on reddit

What do you guy think (pls debunk it)
1. Hago did not create or transcend samsara he is infact bound by it that's he's able to die. Just like everyone else in the verse.

2. Momo didn't create a universe it's just a bunch of faulty translation.

3. They never use world and dimension in the same context. World can just be referring to the planet their own.

4. Genjustu is a illusion you can't scale it anything. It's unquantifiable.

Gg

1. Hago did not create or transcend samsara he is infact bound by it that's he's able to die. Just like everyone else in the verse.

3. They never use world and dimension in the same context. World can just be referring to the planet their own.

Gg
Thanks

But what about the limited tsukuyomi

safe to say that this goes against most of the stuff in the discussion rule

• Please refrain from attempting to upgrade the regular statistics of Kaguya and Momoshiki to Star level or above. It was decided that Kaguya should not be granted durability or attack potency comparable to her Expansive Truth-Seeking Ball for her casual attacks, as the only scene wherein this rating would be warranted is strife with Plot-Induced Stupidity. Insistence of this will be unappreciated.
  • The Naruto databook descriptions should only be used on a case-by-case basis, depending on if the sources are consistent with the manga or are questionable hyperbole.
  • Please refrain from using the "Boruto: Naruto the Movie Novelization" for scaling. It has been retconned by the anime and the manga, which makes it unsuitable for this purpose.

you're safe though
    it's not a CRT

Gg
1. I don’t care
about this
2. momo infact did create a Universe and it is not faulty translation even this wiki accepts it just that it was retconned.
3. Yes did both kaguya and momoshiki world are referred to as dimensions.
4. Road to ninja is not canon so I agree.

Honestly i don’t care about this scaling and I know at the very least vs wiki will not agree to universal naruto even if kishi says it. But Reio arguments are not valid majority are lies. It is better to say outlier than to come up with false arguments.

1. I don’t care
about this
2. momo infact did create a Universe and it is not faulty translation even this wiki accepts it
No one refuted the argument or brought the correct translations. Wiki excepted some fan translations at face value.

Theirs mountains of evidence momo did not make a universe.

1. The planet momoshiki took naruto was inhabited by another civilization and it had god trees on it which mean this planet was just a planet momo harvested and made his own. It wasn't actually a dimension made from nothing.

2. When sasuke saw momoshiki draining chakra from his world. He stated he was only draining that planet. Which again means he's not draining a dimension but a planet

3. In the anime momoshiki calls that planet his nursery which again means its planet he harvest. No mt something he made.

just that it was retconned..
3. Yes did both kaguya and momoshiki world are referred to as dimensions.

4. Road to ninja is not canon so I agree.

Honestly i don’t care about this scaling and I know at the very least vs wiki will not agree to universal naruto even if kishi says it. But Reio arguments are not valid majority are lies. It is better to say outlier than to come up with false arguments.

Majority of your arguments make sense However some are blantly outliers. I can give you momo and kaguya depending on the narration you can get them to universal, possibly multiversal.
No one refuted the argument or brought the correct translations. Wiki excepted some fan translations at face value.

Theirs mountains of evidence momo did not make a universe.

1. The planet momoshiki took naruto was inhabited by another civilization and it had god trees on it which mean this planet was just a planet momo harvested and made his own. It wasn't actually a dimension made from nothing.

2. When sasuke saw momoshiki draining chakra from his world. He stated he was only draining that planet. Which again means he's not draining a dimension but a planet

3. In the anime momoshiki calls that planet his nursery which again means its planet he harvest. No mt something he made.
Okay now I know for a fact you don’t know exactly what you are talking about.

1. the unidentified world is not momoshikis world i never said it is.
2. he was draining charkra beyond the parallel world he made. This same parallel world he made was the one that they were fighting in, the same parallel world naruto said that was parallel to the naruto world.
3. Then in the anime momo called the planet his nursery something we know refer to planet. A nursery is a place where things are planeted Meaning he did made the planet and in extension his dimension. Same as seadbed this is how otutusuki refer to planets.

stop reading and watching naruto to downgrade the verse it makes no-sense if you don’t agree just say I don’t agree don’t lie.

Lmao ten tails can’t create the universe

“a fragment of the god tree that gave birth to the universe” reread this slowly

I don't think universal naruto will ever be accepted.

The statements are shaky at best. The feats contradict the statements. Kurama isn't a planet buster (before boruto, boruto is weird), Kakashi isn't omnipotent, and the God Tree can't create universes.

I don't think universal naruto will ever be accepted.

The statements are shaky at best. The feats contradict the statements. Kurama isn't a planet buster (before boruto, boruto is weird), Kakashi isn't omnipotent, and the God Tree can't create universes.
No they are a few solid statements for kaguya and for momoshiki

Okay now I know for a fact you don’t know exactly what you are talking about.

1. the unidentified world is not momoshikis world i never said it is.
2. he was draining charkra beyond the parallel world he made. This same parallel world he made was the one that they were fighting in, the same parallel world naruto said that was parallel to the naruto world.

1. Your using a fan translation that was proven wrong by native Japanese speakers. If you read the raw text it doesn't say he he's taking chakra from a beyond his parallel world. It says he's taking chakra leaking outside his world.

Also by world they do not mean dimension infact the narrator of the novels says. It only means he draining chakra from the planet they were own. NOT a Dimension

Read this for more context
3. Then in the anime momo called the planet his nursery something we know refer to planet. A nursery is a place where things are planeted Meaning he did made the planet and in extension his dimension. Same as seadbed this is how otutusuki refer to planets.
It's not his dimension at best you can argue the planet is his. But even that is questionable considering their was plp already living on it and god trees.
stop reading and watching naruto to downgrade the verse it makes no-sense if you don’t agree just say I don’t agree don’t lie.

1. Your using a fan translation that was proven wrong by native Japanese speakers. If you read the raw text it doesn't say he he's taking chakra from a beyond his parallel world. It says he's taking chakra leaking outside his world.

Also by world they do not mean dimension infact the narrator of the novels says. It only means he draining chakra from the planet they were own. NOT a Dimension

Read this for more context

It's not his dimension at best you can argue the planet is his. But even that is questionable considering their was plp already living on it and god trees.
You don’t listen And keep going in circles arguing blindly. Go and read again. I will not reply to you again you are a big liar. Smh

Last edited:
This is the debunk to your argument
the novel said
momoshiki created his parallel dimension. Now show me where it says he doesnt don’t tell me show me. And give me references.
This is the debunk to your argument
the novel said
momoshiki created his parallel dimension. Now show me where it says he doesnt don’t tell me show me. And give me references.
The kanji they used is isekiai (異世界)which can many things like another world,parallel dimension,different world,virtual world,world ect. You have to prove what that kanji means parallel dimension in by using context which you haven't. That's me arguing kaguya is universal cause they used sekai to define her worlds. The term sekai have many meanings and can only be properly defined by context. Here the context clearly implies isekia means another world rather than parallel dimension.

"He was even draining the chakra leaking outside the different world(異世界) he'd constructed. Sasuke's Rinnegan was scanning the stream. It could mean only one thing. "Don't tell me he's." "Aa. He plans to indiscriminately eat up all of this Planet's chakra." This wasn't a problem of scrambling for the Tailed Beasts anymore. This was a question of whether people who resided on this planet would be able to greet tomorrow. "There will be destruction."

With context it clearly implies it's a planet(world) or another world. Narrator stated this only means he's draining the planet their on and not a dimension.

Source for the meaning of 異世界

You haven't even addressed my earlier claims. Saying im lieing is not debunked. You haven't proved isekai means dimension. If you don't address my argument then you lose the debate via burder of rejoinder

The kanji they used is isekiai (異世界)which can many things like another world,parallel dimension,different world,virtual world,world ect. You have to prove what that kanji means parallel dimension in by using context which you haven't. That's me arguing kaguya is universal cause they used sekai to define her worlds. The term sekai have many meanings and can only be properly defined by context. Here the context clearly implies isekia means another world rather than parallel dimension.

"He was even draining the chakra leaking outside the different world(異世界) he'd constructed. Sasuke's Rinnegan was scanning the stream. It could mean only one thing. "Don't tell me he's." "Aa. He plans to indiscriminately eat up all of this Planet's chakra." This wasn't a problem of scrambling for the Tailed Beasts anymore. This was a question of whether people who resided on this planet would be able to greet tomorrow. "There will be destruction."

With context it clearly implies it's a planet(world) or another world. Narrator stated this only means he's draining the planet their on and not a dimension.

Source for the meaning of 異世界

You haven't even addressed my earlier claims. Saying im lieing is not debunked. You haven't proved isekai means dimension. If you don't address my argument then you lose the debate via burder of rejoinder

this is naruto describing kaguya world in the anime . Paralel dimension then further more in the novel he compared the world he was in to kaguya world calling it a hyperspace meaning he intends to describe the whole space and not the planet alone
The atmosphere was similar to his own world again meaning the narrator was describing the whole space not just the planet . If you look up the planet you will see that there is a sun that is providing heat to the planet and make the atmosphere a stable one.

stars in momoshiki dimension

it makes no sense for isekai to mean planet in this context at all
again Akuukan was used meaning hyperspace again talking about the whole space
why will naruto bring up hyperspace when talking about the world if it means only planet

lol your own translation that you provide no scans for, how will they be talking about a sun in the dimension that also have starry stars if the worlds are not parallel to each other. Why will it be planets if the point was to know if parallel dimension exists as pointed in the anime and furthermore backed up in the novel. You make no sense and you lie a lot. Your head canon means nothing to me you are a stonecold naruto hater that ignore facts . Convincing you about naruto is not my goal because you will always twist the truths I provide.

this is naruto describing kaguya world in the anime . Paralel dimension then further more in the novel he compared the world he was in to kaguya world calling it a hyperspace meaning he intends to describe the whole space and not the planet alone
The atmosphere was similar to his own world again meaning the narrator was describing the whole space not just the planet . If you look up the planet you will see that there is a sun that is providing heat to the planet and make the atmosphere a stable one.

1. The boruto anime isnt Canon to the novels they changed many events that happened in the novel. So you can't used them in conjunction with one another.

2. The anime says momo only made a nursery which is planet otususki harvest. Not a dimension
static-assets-upload12370006544293539506.png

M8bXIVGeqKtZDfiHWulaWwvsGntX6ianruYK_hEbTdo.jpg

stars in momoshiki dimension

it makes no sense for isekai to mean planet in this context at all
again Akuukan was used meaning hyperspace again talking about the whole space
why will naruto bring up hyperspace when talking about the world if it means only planet

Naruto doesnt know where he is. He's making assumption and akuukan can mean subspace.

The narrator stated naruto was in a" ikai" or different world
lol your own translation that you provide no scans for, how will they be talking about a sun in the dimension that also have starry stars if the worlds are not parallel to each other. Why will it be planets if the point was to know if parallel dimension exists as pointed in the anime and furthermore backed up in the novel. You make no sense and you lie a lot. Your head canon means nothing to me you are a stonecold naruto hater that ignore facts . Convincing you about naruto is not my goal because you will always twist the truths I provide.
The raw anime words actually never say parallel dimension at all what they say is ikai or different world.

1. The boruto anime isnt Canon to the novels they changed many events that happened in the novel. So you can't used them in conjunction with one another.

2. The anime says momo only made a nursery which is planet otususki harvest. Not a dimension
static-assets-upload12370006544293539506.png

M8bXIVGeqKtZDfiHWulaWwvsGntX6ianruYK_hEbTdo.jpg

Naruto doesnt know where he is. He's making assumption and akuukan can mean subspace.

The narrator stated naruto was in a" ikai" or different world

The raw anime words actually never say parallel dimension at all what they say is ikai or different world.
believe what you want.

Back