• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Freezing is awful for your cells, but Dio being able to handle his own temperature being lowered by his ability is still a feat. I heard that we can't immesatelt assume ice users rupture cells and cause necrosis and shit though, so does Weiss do that sort of thing?

Immedately

Not 100% sure on that

There's still the fact that he doesn't have the AP to break through it without time and a ton of effort

Weiss actually does that post timeskip but not pre-timeskip

But her ice still has High 8-C durability

^I still disagree with not doing that for Pre as they both are the exact same dust and properties but whatever really....

@Wokistan

I feel like there was some reference to damaging blood vessels when Dio froze Zeppeli's arm, but it has been a long ass time since I read it. Of course, Speedwagon came in with his magical hot muscles to save the day

The best thing Dio has on Weiss is regen, and getting trapped in ice makes that a big of a non-issue.

Add in a marginal AP advantage, better skills, more versatile attacks, and better range. And Weiss takes this Low/Mid-Diff.

Weiss FRA.

Was going to mention it likely being a stomp from seeing DIO in the title, but according to the OP this is Dio before he gained the ability to spell his name in all caps, so... yeah carry on.

So far, only Weiss and Blake who has good record (Yang is like, "enjoy your reign, get fall hard afterwards") :v

Btw for overkill, Weiss FRA. And i must make a rematch for Kaneki vs Dio.

Allow me to elaborate

Back then, around the time Volume 5 premiered, Erza Scarlet was put in a match against each of team RWBY before they were downgraded. She won against Vol 1-3 Ruby and Weiss, lost against Vol 5 Yang, and was losing to Vol 5 Blake

I'm starting to feel like Dio may be the next to be put against each of Team RWBY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back