• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weiss Schnee vs Sayaka Miki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weiss Schnee: 3(?) (Nico-v11, Morlock435, Gargoyle 1?)

VS

Sayaka Miki: 7 (Pepper14832, Monarch Laciel, SomebodyData,Gojira1234, Kaltias, Gargoyle 2, Elione-Arisu)

Snow White Expy vs Little Mermaid Expy. Two sword fighting girls with white/blue color schemes and fairytale motifs face off.

Conditions:

+ Magical Girl Sayaka (at least 8-B, likely 8-A)

+ Both are in character

+ Win via KO, Incapacitated or Death

RWBY4-weiss
SayakaMiki-Magical Girl

If Weiss can damage Sayaka to the point where she cant regenerate she could incapacitate her but i know almost nothing about Sakaya so i dont know how likely that is to happen.

@Pepper Remember, Sayaka is pretty reckless, has zero grace and is very inexperienced. So it's possible for Weiss to widdle her down and KO her. She doesn't have to necessarily kill Sayaka, but Sayaka's regen hax makes it difficult for her to be KO'd

Her type 8 immortality is based on a gem she carries around her. In all honesty it's no big deal (actually destroying that gem is an instant kill so it's more of a weakness). I'm going with Weiss here.

Weiss has an advantage everywhere except for speed. She's more versatile, stronger, and durable. It's also arguable that she's a better fighter.

Makes a wish that harms herself for the sake of her beloved only to have them fall in love with someone else and 'die' of despair, and witch form has a tail - Oh my god, Sayaka is a little mermaid expy

How did I not see this before

Also this is magical girl Sayaka, not witch Sayaka, so she doesn't have the conceptual immortality I believe.

With Sayaka's regen I'm not sure anything Weiss has can truly put her down, unless she can somehow blow Sayaka into pieces, so Sayaka wins via battle of attrition

Actually, it's on her stomach @Nico.

That said, even reckless / insane Sayaka was smart enough not to let her gem be hit despite being bombarded by attacks.

That said, in character, she no longer is reckless, and is now incredibly smart due to seeing her previous deaths and timelines, so that's not a problem.

That said while Weiss does have an AP / dura advantage (if we take Sayaka by her 8-B form), Sayaka easily has a stamina, experience, (And of rebellion, she can now summon a city full army of familiars) and regen advantage that Weiss cannot surpass.

That's ignoring the fact that Sayaka can now summon her witch as a familiar of sorts, whose hax alone beats Weiss.

Oh, are we using the Sayaka from Rebellion who assists Madokami?

Still wins, but more way likely to win now

I vote for Sayaka, mid-diff. I don't see how Weiss would get around her Regenerationn, and though she's a smart cookie, she has no way of knowing that Sayaka's gem is her weak point. If Sayaka is pushed enough, she can summon her familiars to overwhelm Weiss.

Weiss doesn't have superior speed. She is hypersonic with massively hypersonic reactions, while Sayaka is massively hypersonic all round

Skill maybe, but Sayaka's regen and pain ignorance evens that out, because she can take hits Weiss cannot, and take riskier maneouvers.

Sayaka is likely 8-A as well, and actually her page lists her AP as "officially between Kyoko and Homura, who are Low 7-C and 7-C respectively, so I don't know why Sayaka is only 8-B, likely 8-A

Glyphs allow fire, wind, ice, lightning and gravity manpulation, which while able to damage Sayaka, none can get past her regen, and Sayaka is capable of fighting in a witche's barrier, which is their own pocket dimensions where things like gravity bend and change, so Sayaka can adapt to gravity.

Scarletmoon56 said:
@Pepper Remember, Sayaka is pretty reckless, has zero grace and is very inexperienced. So it's possible for Weiss to widdle her down and KO her. She doesn't have to necessarily kill Sayaka, but Sayaka's regen hax makes it difficult for her to be KO'd
Then I say she wins via regen. How is Weiss going to get around that? It's pretty high.

Also her profile is weird. She has type 2 immortality (Immortality without Regenerationn) then has regen? Which is it?

Immortality via regen is when the reason you are immortal is because you can regenerate, like Wolverine.

Sayaka isn't immortal because she can regenerate, she's immortal because she's basically a lich, and she has regen abilities

@Somebody "That said, in character, she no longer is reckless, and is now incredibly smart due to seeing her previous deaths and timelines,"

Oh yeah that's right, Rebellion's a thing isn't it...? In that case, my previous statement that Sayaka's reckless and incompetent is invalid. I also tallied the votes, correct me if I counted wrong.

Actually Sayaka doesn't have the speed advantage due to Weiss' time dilation. And she even has a way through Sayaka's regen. The same thing she did in the white trailer, she Cc's Sayaka and channels her white glyph into the sword, disintegrating her. Using v4 Weiss she is MUCH more powerful and would easily be able to do this. So I say Weiss takes this due to her having an advantage in almost/all categorys and an attack that can disintegrate Sayaka.

@Morlock

V4 Weiss is literally the same Weiss as before, she can just control her summons better. And we have never seen Weiss using this technique that vaporize enemies (it was pulverized btw) again, so it was likely due to the power difference, not because of a hax technique.

@Scarlet

I vote Sayaka due to regen, summoning Oktavia and higher stamina

And she even has a way through Sayaka's regen. The same thing she did in the white trailer, she Cc's Sayaka and channels her white glyph into the sword, disintegrating her.
Is that feat from an actual scene in the show? If not, we can't use it.

@Monarch

The trailers are canon, I think. Blake's and Yang's were referenced in the show.

As Kaltias stated, if it was pulverization via ap advantage, then it won't have any effect on this battle.

I mentioned it being V4 Weiss because she has gotten much better with her techniques and glyphs. There is a difference. And none of her other attacks have been shown to have this vaporization effect, against grimm they just die then wither away afterwards, and her summon 1 shot the paladin but it didnt vaporize that either, she had an ap massive ap advantage vs all of these but they never disintegrated, plus the knight filled with White energy when he was struck. I think it is perfectly reasonable that the attack caused this. And yes, the trailers are cannon, Weiss' trailer is expanded further upon in the manga.

Well, we still can't assume her ability is same AP disintegration unless stated or explicitily shown, not to mention that it could be as simple as AOE.

The knight that she fought in her trailer was putting up a good fight throughout and was shrugging off most of her attacks, can someone post the gif of the attack? I can't because I'm on mobile.

@Morlock

Weiss having a massive AP advantage against the Paladin? What are you talking about? A prototype guided by Roman took the combined effort of the whole team RWBY to be destroyed, I doubt an improved model would have an AP disadvantage against Weiss. And again, it wasn't stated to be a hax power and we have never seen it again. Also, the white energy could simply be whatever was inside the knight dying. All the Grimms evaporate when they die, so it's not that unreasonable to think that something else could do it.

Are you sure that the manga is canon? The trailers are fine, but the manga is different. Trailers are canon because they were referenced during the show, which is the main canon.

Sayaka's summoning ability is the ability to summon her second form. I believe it's stated in the techniques.

Her summon 1 shot the new line of paladin, it was bisected in 1 hit, and yes the manga has been confirmed as canon by CRWBY. And with regards to her attack the knight, this is Weiss' only attack that does this and the knight is specifically ahown to glow with energy before disintegrating. There are countless examples on this wiki that have a character only using this attack once, and it still being available for them to use. It just means she hasnt needed to use the attack again yet. And if you try countering saying, "well trailer Weiss hasnt been proven to be mcb so there is bo guarantee that it will disintegrate mcb enemies", i have proof that trailer Weiss is mcb. Upon defeating the Knight she leaves for Beacon, as that was thr agreement with her father, this means that the events of volume 1 take place immediately after, so she had no time to get stronger in between, and V1 weiss has already been proven to be MCB

Rewatching the trailer, it seems to me that Weiss utterly stomped the knight the moment she got serious, considering that:

1) it hit her once during the entire fight

2) she wasn't even using dust at the beginning

3) at the beginning she was mostly using hit and run tactic, without blocking it like she did at the end

Oh and with regards to the white energy being whatever is inside the knight dying, inside the knight was a Geist Grimm, and that IS canon. The same thing RNJR fought in v4, as we know, grimm slowly wither away when they die, this is clearly different

Ye, physically he was MCB. Does not necessarily mean durability wise he was as well. That's ignoring the fact that the first that was pulverized were the insides of the robot (Correct me if hes not a bot), and in a robot usually is wiring which is significantly less durable than the shell.

If you are refering to the Knight, it was not a robot as I stated it was a Geist, but my reply may not have loaded

Also, the durability of the Geist is unknown. Ruby killed it with a single bullet as soon as it came out from the boulders

She would have a dura of mcb since as I stated earlier she had absolutely 0 time to improve between her trailer and volume 1.

Well does this not mean that either way Weiss can disintegrate Sayaka? Either the attack penetrated the knights MCB shell, or it attacks from the inside of her opponents therefore ignore durability, either way Sayaka dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back