• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weaknesses discussion: Does Haruhi ever become aware of her powers?

This is more of a sourcing question from a newbie than anything, but the Weaknesses section states that Haruhi "was initially unaware of her powers"

If so then where does she become aware of them? I'm not saying she isn't but I haven't seen anywhere a scenario of her gaining knowledge of her reality warping.

I don't know. She is not aware in the anime. Maybe it is from the visual novels?

I don't know, according to the light novels she doesn't seem to know and to my knowledge that is the most recent thing.

We have to see later on the sequel.

But the one thing is for sure. She should be deserved at least high 2-A, not 2-C.

Promestein said:
And why, exactly?
Sorry for late reply due to finding out the Elglish translation...

http://animeyume.com/suzumiya_haruhi/the_surprise_of_haruhi_suzumiya_final_translation.pdf

From the Astornishment of Haruhi Suzumiya Last Part, it says:

["It will change! It's useless for you, for me, or anyone here. But the power that Haruhi Suzumiya holds can do it. If I use that girl's power, I can make the space-time continuum anew for everything that I've lived for."

Fujiwara told us this.

"To make the space-time continuum from this time point until the future perfect, I need to completely rewrite it. Not amend the time plane bit by bit, but make an INFINITY continuing time plane with every part corrected."] (Pg. 83)

in addition...

[Fujiwara's face got a bit pale as he gulped down some saliva.

"Haruhi Suzumiya has been doing 'that' for a long time, long before we came here…"] (Pg. 86)

So we can conclude that Haruhi can modify ot fix the "infinity" numbers of worlds.

That seems to just refer to creating a single infinite timeline. Unless I'm misreading things, but no infinite worlds are mentioned.

That'd just be 2-A anyways if it was an infinite amount of worlds, not High 2-A.

That just means that she rewrote the infinite time of 1 spacetime continuum not of infinite, as far as I see it.

And the second one doesn't actually relate to anything at all?

For the record, why is Haruhi Multi-Universal for splitting a timeline, anyways? Cutting a planet in half isn't planet level.

She split it into half and then fused the two resulting timelines (which existed seperate from each other) back together. That would be low multi-universal in my book.

That should probably be elaborated upon, then.

As DontTalk mentioned, two timelines means Multi-Universal.

Back