• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weakest fodder to beat 4-A God-Emperor (WH40K)

A Fodder vs hhttps://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_God_Emperor_of_Mankind but all of Empys stats are restricted to his 4-B to 4-A form

Battlefield is WH40Kverse. In space. 2 AU from Rigel star.

Both sides are Bloodlusted

Said Fodder is 100 km away from GEoM

//Scenario 1 : Kill the Emperor for good

//Scenario 2 : Render him harmless to The Fodder/Incapitate the Emperor

What I mean by fodder is like : A Random Green Lantern, A Random Celestial, or A Random Time Lord+TARDIS.

So said fodder had to be come in mass, replacable, not exclusive, and sometimes function as nothing more than glorified meatshields to make main character looks impressive and baddass.

So, who can do the job?

Well his material self would lose to 4-D beings.

And his immaterial self is 20-D, a tier... almost no one is in so there is no one to put him up against.

Kaltias said:
I mean, this girl is complete fodder for the entire verse and she stomps Warp Emprah
"So said fodder had to be come in mass, replacable, not exclusive, and sometimes function as nothing more than glorified meatshields to make main character looks impressive and baddass."

I'm pretty sure LEM is a main character's unique avatar.

"Movement beyond linear time"

Being an existence outside of time unless higher dimensions are proven means you are outside linear time.

Yes but I'm curious if his hax is enough to win.

You know, passive Existence Erasure that resurrects the person as his mindless fanatic.

And that's not even counting the Oversoul stuff.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Does the fodder have to kill him for good to win, or just incapacitate him?
This will drastically affect the answer.
EDIT: okay I'll make it two scenarios then :

1. kill emprah for good

2. incapitate him/render him harmless to The Fodder

Palaeocene.epoch1 said:
EDIT: okay I'll make it two scenarios then :

1. kill emprah for good

2. incapitate him/render him harmless to The Fodder
1. Probably some High 1-B or low-end 1-A fodder that is escaping me, right now.

2. Significantly more characters.

1. Probably some High 1-B or low-end 1-A fodder that is escaping me, right now.

welp, it seems Loyalservantofinti's suggestion about Downstreamers is no joke after all...

2. Significantly more characters.

SMT and Digimon random encounters as Matt says? Even perfect-lvels are Starbusters IIRC. so Ultimate-lvel digimons may be needed.

yeah, about Oryx, not sure if he's a fodder, he's called the 'Taken King' after all.

If you only need to incapacitate him, Alphamon 3-C can do the trick, I guess.

Back