• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weakest character in fiction? --> (READ OP)

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
Okay, so here are the rules:

-The character MUST be three dimensional

-The character has to be notable. It cannot be some obscure background character or anything like that, but it can come from an obscure source.

-The character's "weak" factor cannot come from its size alone, so regular bugs or beings the size of atoms don't count either.

-The character must possess some form of significant weakness, or an ability that normal humans don't possess.

-The character DOES NOT need to necessarily be from this wiki, but if you feel like you have a powerful candidate on this wiki, then go for it.

Here's my entry.:

The character from Bathroom Break!, an app for the Android that features a guy running through the hallways, puking on people excessively to gain points. He can also puke to levitate a short distance into the air. He seems to get knocked out cold when he gets hit with a paper airplane, or trips over a basketball.

(Part of me wants to make that a profile, but I don't think his name is ever given.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im0NSbi3pH0

Like I said, the "weak" factor cannot come from being microscopic or bug sized, so it cannot come from the character's size alone.

Joker from Mass Effect has Vrolik syndrome, aka Osteogenesis imperfecta or brittle bones disease.

But why is Kumagawa treated as extremely pathetic if his abilities are so immensely powerful? Is that part of the joke?

But that kid gets knocked out by a paper airplane.

All Kon has to do is headbutt him in the stomach, and he'll go down.

How is that kid able to survive falling from several feet down, yet is knocked unconcious by a paper airplane? Hell how do his organs survive vomiting with enough pressure to lift him that high in the air?

That kid needs to be rated "Unknown. At most 10-B, 10-C at his lowest"

o v o

Ryukama said:
How is that kid able to survive falling from several feet down, yet is knocked unconcious by a paper airplane? Hell how do his organs survive vomiting with enough pressure to lift him that high in the air?
That kid needs to be rated "Unknown. At most 10-B, 10-C at his lowest"

o v o
"Vs Battles was a mistake." - Azathoth

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
"Vs Battles was a mistake." - Azathoth
Lol I can relate to that feeling. SD's Madoka shitposts on JBW started to make me think Joke Battles went too far and I made a mistake founding it lol

ArbitraryNumbers said:
But that kid gets knocked out by a paper airplane.
All Kon has to do is headbutt him in the stomach, and he'll go down.
I meant a NORMAL 8 year old kid, not the kid of the vid, you got confused bro

Even if we assume Spongebob is human sized, he'd still be pretty high up there in terms of weakest 3-D characters (at least going by his lowest showing ever.)

Being unable to deadlift a tiny stick with two marshmallows while putting his entire body into it ovo

Probably because he just has superhuman regurgitation with superhuman digestive organs or something like that.

Also SCP-225-1 is a good candidate, as it's literally just an immobile sphere that isn't affected by gravity and just moves with the rotation of the earth.

It would probably beat the unnamed kid, though. Since it's exactly 7.3 meters in the air, he'd probably try to vomit himself up into the air and grab onto it, which is really his only way to even approach it. Also, it's stated that all weapons that were used in an attempt to move the sphere have failed, so it definitely has a durability edge.

His only hope for winning is to be given an infinite supply of hamburgers so he can vomit to his heart's content, that way he can make SCP-225 rust at the very least, but even then that's just a maybe.

I can also agree that Spongebob is consistently portrayed as weak, as his weighlifting set is comprised entirely of stuffed animals. He's portrayed with superhuman lifting strength at times as a gag.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Probably because he just has superhuman regurgitation with superhuman digestive organs or something like that.
Well what I mean is. Being able to survive a fall that high or exerting enough pressure out of your organs to lift yourself up that high in the air are vastly greater durability feats than tanking a paper airplane. If the kid can't do that he shouldn't be able to do those other things.

Well what I mean is. Being able to survive a fall that high or exerting enough pressure out of your organs to lift yourself up that high in the air are vastly greater durability feats than tanking a paper airplane. If the kid can't do that he shouldn't be able to do those other things.

You've got a point there. If someone calc'd that vomit thing, they'd probably get around 10-B to 10-A.

However, he still gets knocked out by tripping over basketballs and people punching him. That makes three really weak durability feats versus two comparatively stronger durability feats, but I think the higher end seems more reasonable, yes.

I don't want to sound like I'm trying to get him a profile or anything, though. He doesn't have a name, and he's far too obscure.

The real cal howard said:
Yeah. Kind of is.
I've recently been binging Medaka Box lol. But so far he isn't in it ;_;
He appears for the first time in the chapter 55.

A few minitues at the end of the Penultimate chapter and the last chapter is about him. 2nd season of course.

I'm still blaming Gainax for being really lazy and keep milking Evangelion. Lol.

Fine, fine XD. I'm a bit off topic.

Weakest character? A wolf man allergic to dog fur. Read about it in a goosebumps book.

Back