• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

We should make profiles for The Good Place

given that this place has every tier 1 characters and things thats ever conceived I suppose this show has a solid case. You may proceed

What exactly does everyone agree with? I only see Aeyu asking a couple of questions.

Primaris Brian said:
I think it's only hyperbole since the other feats that you show within the story is ridiculously below 9D level.
The argument here is that the cosmology of the verse contains 9 dimensions, the characters themselves not having 1-C feats is irrelevant.

I realized that even Michael with his 9-D perception describes Janet's void as boundless which I think makes it Atleast 9-D. And Janet can manipulate and control this void.

Putting aside 1-C for now, Here is what I suggest,

Janet

Tier:
6-B

Powers and Abilities:
Creation, Reality Warping, Enhanced Senses, Teleportation

Attack Potency: Country level (Would have destroyed the Good Place Neighborhood which was noted to stretch over a 1000 miles, with either an explosion or implosion)

Speed: N/A (Read every book ever written about psychology in a few seconds)

Durability: N/A (Has a body temperature of over a trillion degrees)

Lifting Strength: N/A

Striking Strength: N/A

Note that this is not conclusive.

<divclass="quote">Iceassassin25 wrote:
What I mean Is that the Timesplitters series should get a page instead</div>

Your name would fit so well with an eskimo Avi

I just want the Timesplitters series to get noticed more, it had crazy characters, a crazy time traveling villain who might have caused more damage to the world than most video game villains

Also maybe I should get a Eskimo avi

But why bring it up here? just create the profiles yourself or create a different thread to discuss it.

Well I can't create the profiles since I am using a phone, and if I where to create a thread there is a massive chance nobody would care so if I just keep bringing it up then hopefully somebody will make a page

Iceassassin25 said:
Well I can't create the profiles since I am using a phone, and if I where to create a thread there is a massive chance nobody would care so if I just keep bringing it up then hopefully somebody will make a page
Just...create your own thread and please try to avoid derailing threads.

Bringing up a topic that has nothing to do with this current thread while implying that Good Place is less deserving of a profile than Timesplitters really isn't a better strategy to get what you want.

It may not be a better strategy but sometimes you don't need a good strategy, you just need to keep making noise and then somebody will notice

But maybe making a thread would be a better idea

Anyway this thread has gone on for a long enough, Can anyone clear up which suggestions are okay to implement and which are not?

Back