• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Watchmojo presents - Top Ten Strongest Anime Weapons

EmbalmerMaster9000

VS Battles
Retired
In this thread, we list various 'strong' (probably not strong) weapons from various fictional/nonfictional sources and exaggerate on how powerful they are.

First off, we start off at ten (Which I will), and then we'll count downwards infinitely from there (Ex. Ten down to -459 and downwards).

Well, I'll start off this thread.

No. 10: Penguin Shooter

057257ded89f6e0fbfcd9e65dc4ba554

Just look at this thing, it's the definition of a deathweapon. The penguin shooter looks like it can put this thing to shame just due its menacing face

I mean, look at this.

Does this look like the face of mercy?

The gun itself fires miniature penguins the size of my brain (very small) that jump around and move in random directions, however, it doesn't stop there.

The gun can fire up to 15 penguins, and they can damage Cancerbloxians.

You heard me, they can damage City level characters, which are also transonic.

If anyone ever points this gun at you...

Just walk away, because the gun has garbage range.

9.5. Raging (Every Game ever, and probably more)

Saltshaker
Ever wanted to go Hulk? Ever felt like you COULD go Hulk? Now you can, just by raging! Just throw out your anger management that you've learned over all those years of flame-warring in the YouTube comments section and jump onto your favorite MOBA! Be sure to pick the Meta heroes, or better... don't!

Partake in the activity of releasing and venting your anger out loud by taking your microphone and yelling at your teammates for any mistake they might make! And your teammates returning fire with their own remarks!

But that's not all! You don't even need to be one raging yourself! Incite rage in the other team and cause them to go on a tilt, let them fight amongst themselves because they picked the wrong heroes! Seize the match as you march into an easy, easy win!

And let's not get started on Ragequitting!

Number 8

Donald Trump
Tronald Dump's finger

Because American Politcs is totally Anime.

Back