• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wario lifting strength and stamina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree. This is most likely a Bag of Holding-esque situation where the weight of the container is different than the weight of it's contents.

The hammer space and coins are infinite but this doesn't at all imply it is affecting things around it and blowing up planets / sinking to the middle of the planet when someone sets it on the ground.

Disagree.

Last edited:
This bag definitely destroys the economy but definitely not a lifting strength feat if the bag clearly has hammerspace

The hammer space and coins are infinite but this doesn't at all imply it is affecting things around it and blowing up planets / sinking to the middle of the planet when someone sets it on the ground.

Disagree.
This only affect Wario. I mean lifting a bag of infinite coins should qualify as infinite lifting strength

This only affect Wario. I mean lifting a bag of infinite coins should qualify as infinite lifting strength
Yeah but I mean is it really infinite if it can be set down without any significant damage to its surroundings ? I change my opinion to disagree.

Yeah...

Imma go ahead and cite our discussion rules on CRT real quick here:
If a recent content revision thread is unambiguously ill-considered and of poor quality, please ask a thread moderator or administrator to close it to provide room for more alternatives
Is there any particular reason this should remain open?

Cuz even if we ignore the fact this can be considered a form of hammerspace shenanigans, it's just straight up an outlier by every metric of the verse.

it's just straight up an outlier by every metric of the verse.
Has Wario even been shown to struggle to lift things ? If not I don't think this can be considered as an outlier, especially if he's shown no limits to his power. I don't know though.

Allbeit I still disagree.

As others have said, the bag contains a hammerspace, in other words, it has a dimensional storage that holds the coins inside, however, this does not increase Wario's lifting strenght anywhere, as the bag itself does not have infinite weight, what it has is a pocket dimension that contains infinite weight

This was brought up before and while the bag has potential to continuously create coins endlessly, the bag itself does not have infinite mass. So this is not Infinite LS or stamina.

The bag, notably, does not destroy the universe when you put it on the ground. So unless Mario Earth has High 3-A durability, I feel like there's more context that makes this not uh, real.

I'm closing this as it is at four disagrees and is certain not to pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back