• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warhammer 40k Daemon Princes in the Warp (x2)

Aparajita

VS Battles
Retired
In the Warp, time and space and everything else matters very little.

Extremely powerful Daemon Princes like Magnus and Angron are very much above time, space, and distance. Shouldn't this be a cause for Immeasurable speed?

Also, as Magnus is "at least 2-B" in the Warp, his brothers Angron and Mortarion and Fulgrim (who we don't have a page for).

Also, what are we going to do about Horus? Should he recieve a "In the Warp" tab?

Also. The End Times for Warhammer Fantasy revealed some things about the Warp, will that apply to Warhammer 40k?

I wouldn't mind changing Angron and Mortarion's "Unknown" to "At least 2-B". Still need to get on making Fulgrim.

Not sure. Horus never underwent a Daemon Prince apotheosis or fully bonded with the Warp, but he did have the greatest backing from the gods. Theoretically, he would be comparable to the others, but this was never demonstrated in practice.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Not sure. Horus never underwent a Daemon Prince apotheosis or fully bonded with the Warp, but he did have the greatest backing from the gods. Theoretically, he would be comparable to the others, but this was never demonstrated in practice.
Also, in the Codex: Chaos Demons, pp 6-17, it states, " Beyond the boundaries of physical space, unrestricted by time or causality, there is a dimension incomprehensible to mortal minds. It lies on the other side of dreams and nightmares, infinite in scope but without form or structure."

Further evidence of this is in other novels.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123441/2564683-blue_scribes_5th_1_modified.jpg and http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123441/2564684-blue_scribes_5th_modified.jpg. Tzneecht has the possibility of controlling all of the Warp.

'The central conceit is that our visible, four-dimensional universe is restricted to a brane, that is, a membrane, inside a higher dimensional space,' he begins, and already I feel any hope of comprehension fall away. 'A theoretically infinite number of dimensions of potentially infinite scale occupy other branes, which, in effect, means there can be an endless series of alternate realities, intersecting with our own in ways we cannot possibly imagine in any currently posited cosmological model.' "

-Knights of the Imperium

"Unrestricted by time or causality" and "infinite in scope" can still mean as little as High 3-A, which is wayyy lower than their current rankings.

The last bit doesn't mention the Warp at all, so I don't see why it's relevant.

He's talking about the Warp @Promestein.

In the same book, "The Warp has no physical dimensions for it is limitless and without geography", and, "physical space and time are useless concepts here",

Also, i messed up the changes somehow, i don't edit enough to do be doing stuff like that, Azzy.

Back