• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warhammer 40,000: The Power of the Ruinstorm

I will await further answering on my other quesiton for now~

@Matt: So you think you got enough input for this now or wait on it?

I also like Sanguinius' reaction to his own power in a later scene (Because like, none of the Primarchs except maybe Magnus are aware of how powerful they truly are during the Heresy).

When the gravitational hold of the fortress weakened, and the fleets prepared to enter the warp again, Sanguinius called Mkani Kano to the Sanctorum Angelus. Sanguinius looked at the golden sculptures that made the space into an oasis of meditation, unable to draw peace from them.
'Do you know how we won on Pyrrhan?' Sanguinius asked.
'I do not,' Kano confessed.
Sanguinius told the Librarian a version of what he had experienced. He was circumspect about the visions. 'I saw visions of defeat,' he said. 'I found a single one of victory, and chose it.' He described the great fall, and the cleaving of the knots.
'Then you destroyed the manufactorum,' Kano said, awed.
'And by extension, the fortress gate itself. With a single blow. What I saw has given me great hope. But the implications trouble me, too. I must not believe I wield such cataclysmic power. No one should. The idea is corrupt and corrupting.'
Kano shook his head. 'The things we are seeing are beyond anyone's experience. The scale is simply too vast for easy explanation. They seem more symbolic than real.' He paused.
'Yes,' said Sanguinius. 'Symbolism. That is a key somehow. In the Signus System, that symbol of the eight-pointed star covered a planet. And there are patterns to the beings of the daemons. They represent things.'
'Then perhaps so did your victory,' Kano suggested. 'We can use their nature against them.'
As they do to us, Sanguinius thought. 'A single blow can change the galaxy, then,' he said. Or a single choice. That came before the blow.
'For the better.'
'In this case.' Sanguinius was not satisfied. Too much still flowed from his actions. He dreaded the constellation of circumstances that might grant him even more power.
'More reasons to be on guard,' said Kano. 'Even so…' He trailed off. Blood drained from his face. His eyes widened in sudden pain.
The Red Tear jerked, a toy in the hand of a giant. The drop from the warp was as violent as it had been before the fortress. The sound pierced the hull in the next moment. High-pitched, vibrating, like a tuning fork struck against madness itself.
Sanguinius supported Kano from the Sanctorum, fighting through the thrumming in his own skull. He felt warmth on his neck. Blood was running from his ears.

He refuses to believe that he wields such cataclysmic power because he doesn't want to look at himself as a god, and instead denies that he was responsible for the Fortress' destruction.

Off Topic, can I get Warhammer experts to come to my Tau Empire threat to talk about their feats?

I read more of the book and boi.

The demon who created the Fortress isn't even Madail but one of his warriors. Madail's battle with Sanguinius happens later and is much longer and harder.

Matt, is there ever a point where i say something so easily can be answered but you don't like to say anything to me that you ignore me at this point?

There's also the absolute fact that this is easily accepted yet your not doing anything or at least maybe starting off of the main character in question whose feat above would obviously scale to a whole number of other characters that CAN EASILY be helped with someone like me and stuff.

Come on, man...just say something or do something for Christ Sake....

Edit: I'm just saying, i can help you with this...really, yes...

Edit 2: [[1]] See? Not that hard to start with.

I want to hear Azzy's opinion, and finish reading the book as I think it has even better feats just around the corner.

Finished the book. There are indeed more feats.

• Sanguinius did not kill Madail in the Fortress, Madail let himself lose to fool Sanguinius into believing his fate could be changed.
  • The Primarchs later go through the second of Madail's works, a system wide collection of non-euclidean geometry, strange shapes that defy physics billions of miles in size.
  • They don't fight Madail there, instead they blow up the central planet of the system with their fleet, thus disturbing the flow of warp energies that held the shapes. The shapes are not destroyed, but their Gravitational field is disturbed enough to allow them to leave the system.
  • The third creation of Madail is the Necrosphere, a some of bones encompassing an entire system, and millions of miles thick to boot. It contains the bones of humans, aliens, machines, ideas, concepts, etc.
  • Sanguinius has a second battle with Madail on Davin's moon Delphos, where Horus fell to Chaos.
  • Sanguinius nearly falls to Chaos through Madail's illusions, where the Daemon plays on his inner pride and wish for a peaceful future, fooling him into believing that the Heresy can be stopped and peace be created.
  • Sanguinius fights Madail, who now doesn't hold back, trying to corrupt Sanguinius by force. As he does so, he makes the Necrosphere slowly close in on the planet to crush the Primarch's fleets.
  • Sanguinius is nearly killed, but is saved at the last moment by Guilliman and the Lion, who start beating up the wounded Madail.
  • The Sanguinor shows up and pierces the even more wounded Daemon, holding him down and allowing the Primarchs and their legions to escape Delphos.
  • They blow up Davin and its moon with their firepower, destroying Madail and the Sanguinor with it (who fully becomes a Warp Entity through his sacrifice)
  • Madail's death results in all of his daemonic legions and the Necrosphere fading into dust, and a giant hole opens in the Ruinstorm, allowing the fleets to leave it.

• The Primarchs later go through the second of Madail's works, a system wide collection of non-euclidean geometry, strange shapes that defy physics billions of miles in size.
  • non-euclidean geometry
  • it sounds awesome, it is another dimensionless quote :D

So

• Full power Madail is slightly above one Primarch
  • Two Primarchs beat up on Madail
So yeah. Scaling seems to be the same, though Madail should now be slightly above guys like Ka'bandha as opposed to slightly below.

Also daemons killing ideas and concepts. I just. OK.

Yeah, I think we can adjust the profiles. I will improve Madail's, tho, since he is so important to the scale.

Way ahead of you guys on some of them.

Also, i took full liberty of changing the way the description of their AP looks 'cuz it honestly really...separated, AF tbqh.

Found another 4-B feat by Sanguinius.

He resisted being posessed by the Red Angel.

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Red_Angel

This is what the Red Angel can do after posessing a weaker host:

Horrors untold and unfathomable in word or thought screamed and cursed the Blood Angels as their last foothold on Signus Prime was broken. The upper storeys of the temple's thick conical tower were blown to pieces as a seething globe of raw warp-fire tore free of the surface of the planet. Broken fragments of bone scattered wide, tumbling from the sky in an obscene rain.
The warp-mass lost its grip on the material universe and was dragged shrieking through the sky, searing the ash clouds, breaking through the thin membrane of atmosphere and accelerating. It consumed great gulps of wreckage from the death belts in low orbit, and the surviving ships of the Blood Angels flotilla burned hard and fast to get out of its path, many of them becoming the battle's last victims as their ships reacted too slowly to avoid obliteration.
The swirling sphere of immaterial witch-fire lost cohesion and, like a dying, drowning man striking out with mad violence as death encroached, it clawed at the planets and suns of the Signus Cluster, ripping at their surfaces and sucking in matter. But it could not hold. This time the psychic scream was suffocated and a brief supernova blossomed before the fire bled out into embers and at last, nothingness.
Slowly, tentatively, the veil of shadow that had engulfed the full span of the star system broke apart, dissipating like a storm before the wind.
There, up on the surface, standing in the ruins of the broken tower, Raldoron looked up into a sky where there were no clouds. Little by little, in the black above them, the stars that had been blinded returned their light to look down upon Signus Prime once again.
Cassiel was the first to speak. 'Is it over now?'
Sanguinius spared him a look. He shook his head.

Back