• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Warframe) The Void = Acausality?

I heard a lot of things about the Void from Warframe, that is is used for FTL travel, for many powers and abilities of characters in the game, I heard that is misaligns causality too, I was wondering, is there any more lore on the nature of causality being acausal in the Void?

Can you explain more? If you include text or images from Warframe, even better. I'm feeling pretty confused about what you're referring to

Can you explain more? If you include text or images from Warframe, even better. I'm feeling pretty confused about what you're referring to
Here is a link to the Void page

here is the only quote I could find on the Void and people’s experience.
  1. "When intrepid explorers returned from the Void they would isolate themselves in the vaults until they re-aligned with causality and sanity." - Loid during Isolation Vault bounties
umfortunately i cannot find any other quotes to determine how it’s affect on causality is, if it’s just apart from it or more

Here is a link to the Void page

here is the only quote I could find on the Void and people’s experience.
  1. "When intrepid explorers returned from the Void they would isolate themselves in the vaults until they re-aligned with causality and sanity." - Loid during Isolation Vault
umfortunately i cannot find any other quotes to determine how it’s affect on causality is, if it’s just apart from it or more
From what I read it seems void distorts causality causing anyone who comes back from it to re-adjust. I think in this case it should be because their cause and effect have become distorted

Last edited:
From what I read it seems void distorts causality causing anyone who comes back from it to re-adjust. I think in this school it should be because their cause and effect have become distorted
I see, thanks, just trying to figure out which type such as Type 4: Irregular Causality or Type 5: Causality Transcendence

Back