• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warframe downgrade

How can it be AP if you just admitted it's not an attack?

Teleporting a moon nor reality warping a moon isn't AP. Plus the fact that fodder Sentients wouldn't even scale from that event.

Well, you could notify a few calc group members via their message walls as well. Maybe Ugarik is willing to help out, in order to get some training?

It's not a attack the the power could be used for an attack. Giving it a possible AP.

There is evidence of 6-A, you just don't want to believe it.

That is the thing, she never moved the moon any physical distance so it can not be calced in the first place. She simply teleported it. You warframe bias is obvious dude. Not to mention even if that was the case it does not scale to physical abilities and certainly does not scale to sentients.

I am in agreement that teleporting the moon shouldn't be a feat. It's an impressive teleportation feat, but not AP. We don't know the circumstances of the teleportation and as such we can't assume she moved the moon any sort of distance. Plus, even if she did move the moon, it's with teleportation hax, something that can't be scaled to physical AP.

Def should not scale to the whole verse, should just scale to nova. It is her own specific power set that allows it.

Rocker1189 said:
Def should not scale to the whole verse, should just scale to nova. It is her own specific power set that allows it.
That does scale actually. The type of game warframe is makes everything scalable. Warframes are all equal in potency (said by the lore), if a warframe can produce that much AP then it makes sense for her equals to be somewhat comparable of that feat too. Other warframes can damage her and can damage the same opponents she damages with her antimatter. The ability is specific to a frame, not the AP, if it were Nova would be treated as the god tier of damage in lore as in she is the only one capable of taking down the sentients while the others just stall them.

There is no argument that would keep something unique to a single warframe AP wise. They were all fighters of the old war and they all fought and desimated the same enemies.

well I would wait for the input of others, island level warframe also sounds insane to me, considering that the attack does no dmg to surroundings.

Rocker1189 said:
well I would wait for the input of others, island level warframe also sounds insane to me, considering that the attack does no dmg to surroundings.
That's not an argument. Even Archwing weapons and other explosives like Ogris don't destroy walls, doesn't mean Ogris and Archwing < Wall level. The game doesn't allow for enviromental damage, so that can't be used to estimate the verse, since it's game mechanics which we don't take into account.

Though considering warframes destroy large battle planes and other huge grenieer and corpus crafts nigh-effortlessly 6-C sounds decent to me.

I agree with 6-C.

You can ask the other calc group members to help out here as well, as it is important for us to revise prominent franchises so they have reliable statistics.

Alright

What are we looking at here, cliffs notes style

I know nothing about Warframe but can probably maybe help.

Thank you. Maybe IMade or somebody else can provide you with appropriate feats to calculate.

Abstractions has left me one, a sandstorm that seems rather notable.

Righto. Abstractions brought me the Sandstorm feat as well, which does seem pretty good.

Only that my laptop which I normally do calcs on is still busted, which means I need to set this one up.

Okay. No problem. Thank you for the help.

Okay. Thanks again. After that has hopefully been evaluated and accepted, we will have something proper to scale from.

Has the calculated been evaluated by anybody yet? If not, feel free to politely ask some calc group members via their message walls.

This revision is still important to get done. Could somebody please place polite requests on the message walls of all the calc group members to evaluate the calculation blog? I would appreciate the help.

I'm doubtful of their methods of recalc-ing my own calc. It is described as a legitimate storm, at least in it's size.

What recalculations? I don't remember the context.

Never mind. I read the blog. You can ask the calc group members in question to discuss the issue with you here if you wish.

It is very important that we get this revision properly done.

Is 7-A accepted? We can scale Inaros to practically everyone if so.

You could ask the other calc group members to help out with it again though, and tell them that I sent you.

Is there any news here? I saw that 7-A is not being accepted, and 8-B is likely where it's going to end up. But has there been no new blog on it?

Apparently not. You can message some calc group members and tell them that I would appreciate their help, if you wish.

Well i could do that, but Bambu said he'd work on it in his blog, so i feel like it wouldn't be good to ask 2 calc members to do the same task at the same time.

Back