• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warcraft Speed Upgrade?

The Heroes of Azeroth have fight some pretty scary foes, including each other.

Currently, their speed is only listed as 'superhuman', but I think it should be higher - at least the reaction times. Characters such as Lei Shen and the Mogu, the Shaman, and the Zandalari cast abilities such as lightning (actual lightning, going off of Lei Shen's entire battle). While I've seen Massively Hypersonic for lightning feats such as in LoL, WoW's speed may be even higher.

Characters such as Sargeras and the Titans can regularly cross intergalactic distances, as can characters such as Algalon who arrived shortly after being signalled by Loken.

Algalon's fight (Bad End) causes him to destroy the entire planet's surface, whereas during his fight he moves at a quantum scale (Quantum Strike), summons miniature supernovae, and singularities (black holes), and is even capable of causing them to explode. This would require massive acceleration of their aging.

Tldr: WoW's character speed is massively underrated, when characters have feats such as casting lightning/reacting to it, killing Lei Shen, and beating galaxy-transgressing gods.

Honestly warcarft is all over the place as far as teiring is concerned, especially after the chronicles got released and retconned most of the established lore. I'm debating weither or not i want to try and fix all of the profiles here, but i have no idea where to start with this mess. I'm hesitant to agree with you on hypersonic for the heroes cause i haven't looked at the lei shen fight in a while let me take a look around

Back