• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warcraft Old God CRT

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
sigh here we go!

AP/SS/Dura: remains the same, unless someone can find an excuse to downgrade their environmental destruction or their physicals.

Stamina: Godlike(constantly waged war with the other Old Gods for millennia and also stayed active after their imprisonment, which spanned across many millennia)

Speed: At Least Subsonic Combat and reactions(is far superior to Illidan

Powers and abilities(oh boy): Large Size should scale to Y'Sharaaj's type 4 since they're tentacles are deep enough into azeroths crust to where if they all died the planet likely would as well., why the christ do the Old Gods have type 7 immortality? get rid of it, why do the Old Gods have Poison Manipulation? Why does N'Zoth not have Madness Manipulation? Why do the Old Gods have Void Manipulation?(not even a specified type come on!) and all four get resistances to: Fear Manipulation(the fear spell has no effect on them), Mind Control(the Mind Control spell has no effect on them), Extreme Temperatures(Yogg-Saron resides deep within Northrend, and N'Zoth resided deep within the ocean and was unnafected), Time Manipulation(Unaffected by the nature of the Emerald Dream)(C'Thun and Y'sharaaj for some reason dont have this) and that SHOULD cover it, i think.

Intelligence: Gifted(has countless millennia of experience and(this is only for N'Zoth, C'Thun and Yogg-Saron) created the Emerald Nightmare, a corrupted portion of the emerald dream)

Lifting Strength: Class T due to sheer size(possibly even Class P)

Last edited:
Probably best to not assign speeds to characters for something that isn't calc'd, tbh. I'd like sources for some of the less obvious powers you're asking to add (resistance to time manip, for example) and reasoning for Class T specifically, since that bit seems arbitrarily chosen. I've no problem with the Intelligence rating though feats would be nice.

Probably best to not assign speeds to characters for something that isn't calc'd, tbh. I'd like sources for some of the less obvious powers you're asking to add (resistance to time manip, for example) and reasoning for Class T specifically, since that bit seems arbitrarily chosen. I've no problem with the Intelligence rating though feats would be nice.
Time hax is emerald dream, I've no idea where it comes from, and considering Y'shaarj is type 4 large size, class T is applied basically by default. Yeah, I agree with the speed thing. Fear and mind are same as Deathwing last time, extreme temperatures for where 2 prisons are located(yoggs and N'Zoths specifically.) And Y'shaarj just scales to these

I have no issue with Fear, Mind, and Extreme Temperature. Time manip was my issue.

Back