• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

War Machine vs. Genos but it's for real this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Impress

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Hopefully this works out

War Machine vs. Genos

War Machine Model 4 and Post-Elder Centipede Genos used, Genos' random high tier bullshit restricted. Speed Equalized and in-character. Battle takes place on a highway in Nevada desert

War Machine is >> 5.6 Megatons

Genos is >> 1.5 Megatons

Last edited:
For the record I was trying to do Metal Knight but the tiers won't align, and in general he looks VERY fodder :/

Check the weapons profile I linked :V, on his file it lists ALL of his armors, which isn't how the character... works

AP difference is sort of WAD sized, but I think Genos could edge out a victory via:

1. Probably higher speed that I'm unwilling to check because I just went through like 4 profiles and haven't found an exact speed because of that ******* scaling chain. Genos is Mach 7278 because of this calc.

2. Supposedly higher skill and combat options because I don't know how skilled or experienced war machine is because it has no intelligence and unknown age...

Basically my argument for genos is based on assumptions.

1. Probably higher speed that I'm unwilling to check because I just went through like 4 profiles and haven't found an exact speed because of that ******* scaling chain. Genos is Mach 7278 because of this calc.
Speed is Equalized :/

Also 10 second mode is restricted because otherwise the match it bullshit, War Machine has 5-A armors tiers higher as well, I'm not using those.
2. Supposedly higher skill and combat options because I don't know how skilled or experienced war machine is because it has no intelligence and unknown age...
Idk what are Genos' skillfeats rq? Model 4's targeting system is REALLY good.
Basically my argument for genos is based on assumptions.
So for clarification, I am not counting votes off this reasoning yet, since it's all assumptions

Speed is Equalized :/
Didn't see that.
Also 10 second mode is restricted because otherwise the match it bullshit, War Machine has 5-A armors tiers higher as well, I'm not using those.
K.
Idk what are Genos' skillfeats rq? Model 4's targeting system is REALLY good.
You'll have to give me feats for it. the targeting system.
So for clarification, I am not counting votes off this reasoning yet, since it's all assumptions
Probably a good idea.

Genos is absolutely not comparable in skill to Garou, Garou was half dead when they met and even then he mostly attacked him with sheer power, which is what Genos does in all of his fights.

Genos is absolutely not comparable in skill to Garou, Garou was half dead when they met and even then he mostly attacked him with sheer power, which is what Genos does in all of his fights.
Boom! Genos just lost a wincon. Now sort of leaning towards War-machine lest I muster up the energy to search the cosmos for anymore valid wincons for genos.

I know, but he could fight against him, which is one of the justificatives that Genos has as ''expert in hand t ohand''
You hit Mike Tyson in the head with a brick enough times and I'll be able to fight him too, I'm not saying Garou was completely unable to fight back but he definitely was very far from peak condition and even then Genos didn't really outskill him.
How In-character is it for genos to use adhesive manip?
He's used it once to deal with a faster opponent and had it installed after being blitzed by another one IIRC, I think it's reasonable to say he'd use it if he thought it necessary.

Also I don't think Genos has many RELEVANT combat options.

Yeah he can fire a beam or use a flamethrower, but at the end of the day I don't know why either of those make a difference against a polymer suit.

I mean... it's a range-based match, War Machine doesn't use Hand-to-hand combat really. So relevance?
You'll have to give me feats for it. the targeting system.
ffs they nuked all the scans on the wiki during the profile split

You'll have to wait ig, one relevant scan I can find, is a decades old armor couldtrack non-visible threat and plot their locations in a fraction of a second
I know, but he could fight against him, which is one of the justificatives that Genos has as ''expert in hand t ohand''
I mean losing to someone in a karate tournament doesn't make you terrible at fighting all the sudden, just not as good
Genos could try using his adhesive to immobilize WM, his LS isn't high enough to escape it.
Can't War Machine blast through? The ground or the paste, either work

You hit Mike Tyson in the head with a brick enough times and I'll be able to fight him too, I'm not saying Garou was completely unable to fight back but he definitely was very far from peak condition and even then Genos didn't really outskill him.
then that justificative need to be removed from his profile

By the way I should mention, Garou does upscale a lot from his current Low 7-B rating.
Yeah he can fire a beam or use a flamethrower, but at the end of the day I don't know why either of those make a difference against a polymer suit.
I don't really see resistance to heat on WM
I mean losing to someone in a karate tournament doesn't make you terrible at fighting all the sudden, just not as good
Oh Genos is a good fighter, he just doesn't scale to Garou.
Can't War Machine blast through? The ground or the paste, either work
I mean, maybe? It should scale to Genos in durability so
then that justificative need to be removed from his profile
probably yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back