• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
War Machine is 3 Times stronger and has flight and information analysis
Looking at optimus prime profile he only has iq and type 2 immortallity
Giving it to War Machine

Last edited:
Looked
War Machine also has class 100 lifting and class M when he flies
When optimus prime lifting is unkown
So another wincon

Last edited:
FRA_meme.jpg

City Block level+ Overtime (Comparable to Iron Man Mark 6. Mark IV was able to bomb large areas in Wakanda. Mark VI casually knocked Peter Quill unconscious with a backhand) | At least City Block level (His Mark VII armor is far superior to his previous armors)

To me it sounds like he should be far superior to the overtime feat.

We should prolly just Change the wording and scale cw War Machine to cw stark since They seemed on par
But this is for another duscusion

City Block level+ Overtime (Comparable to Iron Man Mark 6. Mark IV was able to bomb large areas in Wakanda. Mark VI casually knocked Peter Quill unconscious with a backhand) | At least City Block level (His Mark VII armor is far superior to his previous armors)

To me it sounds like he should be far superior to the overtime feat.
If he had far superior over time. I'm pretty sure it'd be have a plus. But it doesn't

idk what thr called under your name but if you got another title label/banner? could you ask the site to change the colors to match the infinity stones you need a purple and orange i think. 😏
Orange is calculations (sorta) and purple is for being a mod on Joke Battles or being a bureaucrat. All of them are unlikely to happen.

Use Iron Man I guess

Although I plan on upgrading Iron Man to 8-A down the road but let's not worry, we still have Bayverse Optimus for a rematch in case

Back