• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not only is that calc stacing this makes Yoru and Quanxi barr SOL. Meaning they would be 1000x faster than everyone in the entire verse

Not only is that calc stacing this makes Yoru and Quanxi barr SOL. Meaning they would be 1000x faster than everyone in the entire verse

i meannn… War devil did have a fear boost during that time which increased their stats so it can be fair lol and quanxi can take on the entire world state by kishibe. And i guess hero of hell should be included too

Last edited:
i meannn… War devil did have a fear boost during that time which increased their stats so it can be fair lol and quanxi can take on the entire world state by kishibe. And i guess hero of hell should be included too
It doesn't matter, it's calc stacking which is flawed but there is always a chance that we get SOL CSM in the future regarding how Fujimoto displays the speed of the fastest characters in the verse (such as Pochita)

i meannn… War devil did have a fear boost during that time which increased their states so it can be fair lol and quanxi can take on the entire world state by kishibe. And i guess hero of hell should be included too

It doesn't matter, it's calc stacking which is flawed but there is always a chance that we get SOL CSM in the future regarding how Fujimoto displays the speed of the fastest characters in the verse (such as Pochita)
Including war devil?

I feel like war devil should be upscaled to relativistic level in terms of speed.
Not how that works, that's legit just calc stacking HOWEVER I do think it is fine to scale them to the High Hypersonic value based on this.

Either At most High Hypersonic likely higher or just High Hypersonic

CSM's current fastest feat is like mach 4000. The verse isn't capped or anything, but there just aren't any feats that approach even 1% the speed of light.

If hypothetically Pochita got a relativistic feat, then War Devil at the peak of her power would scale given she fought and killed Pochita several times.

Back