• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wanking Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Stop the downplay, Bruce Lee could easily oneshot Azathoth out of existance, and when he saw the tiers, he just gave them a WATAAH! since he's far beyond the concept of tiers

That's because I didn't say how he knocked Aza out. He does it with this kick while rapping.

ERB bruce lee

Yugi Muto solos all of fiction via penalty game hax after beating them in a children's card game that decides the fate of the world

Sir Ovens said:
What is this downplay? Bruce was destroyed by Clint Eastwood in that video, and since McCree was inspired by westerns like Clint...
McCree is highest Tier
Jotaro was inspired by Clint Eastwood, McCree was inspired by westerns like Clint, Jotaro and McCree both have the same voice actor.

ÒÇîH I G H N O O NÒÇìis the most powerful Stand confirmed

A non-canon comic has Fin one-shotting The Lich. The Lich was a primordial monster. Primordial Monsters existed before "nothing" and survived the creation of the Multiverse. Finn's father exist "in the beginning and the end" and Finn should be >>> his father.

2-B, Omnipresent Finn hype!

Michelangelo was said to be the greatest fighter in the Multiverse. Wrym was stated to be the most powerful Wyrm in 10 dimensions. Mikey > Wyrm because he's the greatest fighter in the Multiverse.

High Complex Multiversal Mikey.

But their also exist a monster who was a threat to "this plane of existence -- and infinite others" and Mikey obviously scales to that since he's the greatest fighter in the Multiverse. High Hyperversal Mikey hype!, move over Bill Cipher.

The Darth Plagueis novel said that Palpatine could feel the stars tremble as he felt his master die and he assumed the mantle of Dark Lord of the Sith.

Star level Sidious confirmed.

ONE stated that Saitama can destroy half the universe with a punch (trust me I saw it on his Twitter guys)

Saitama was also stated by Boros to be limitless and to have broken his limiter. This means he has infinite strength.

If Saitama has infinite strength, yet his punch only destroyed half the universe, then this logically means the universe is twice infinite in size.

Alec Baldwin narrated a documentary called "Journey to the Edge of the Universe."

Alec Baldwin twice infinite speed confirmed.

Ryukama said:
ONE stated that Saitama can destroy half the universe with a punch (trust me I saw it on his Twitter guys)
Saitama was also stated by Boros to be limitless and to have broken his limiter. This means he has infinite strength.

If Saitama has infinite strength, yet his punch only destroyed half the universe, then this logically means the universe is twice infinite in size.
Too close to the original source material, TRUE wanking would be that Saitama destroys fiction in one punch, and I don't mean everything in fiction, literally the concept of fiction is destroyed in one punch

Horace, Roba, and Alfe fought Eternitron, who lives in the end of time. Therefore, the entire verse is Low 2-C with Infinite Speed.

They all also have a major resistance to seizures as well, for obvious reasons.

Everyone stomps Bill though, to be fair. How do you lose to a flat triangle? Dude couldn't even keep up with nonathletic kids.

Trundle solos Anime, Jotaro's hat is omnipotent.Naruto is omnipresent via clones. Saitama solos comics. Robbie Rotten is the best anime villain

But, Cory from [Cory in the House] curbstomps Robbie via True Corypotence.

GLA of Command and Conquer can make tunnels in anywhere on the map. Judging from how big they can make their maps, that means they can have MFTL tunnel workers. Everyone else is at least MFTL+

Rex Salazar is low-2C and Alex Mercer can consume him

so 2C-2A Mercer confirmed

and James is stronger than alex

so 1C-1A James confirmed

Kars' hamon was said to be comparable to the sun, therefore Ultine Kars is star level, Joseph tanked a hit with only a little damage, therefore Joseph is at least Star level

The off map tiles in the final battle with Anankos are labeled "Void" therefore fire emblem fates characters have infinite speed

Ascended Kerrigan can be killed by any unit that can shoot at her in the final mission of Legacy of the Void's Epilogue. This includes Marines, who are pretty much the bottom of the barrel of StarCraft's fodder.

3-A StarCraft Fodder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back