• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wanking Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
IDGAF what anyone says. Russia stomp anything hands down. Putin fistfights bears. What does yog do? Just exists in the 17th dimension doing jack diddly thats what. Putin dismantles anyone, one footed, hands tied behind his back, blind folded, chain smoking cyanide cigars. Prove me wrong.

The combined might of Uncle Sam, Abraham Lincoln and George Washington might be enough to defeat Putin. Might.

Soldier Blue said:
Darkanine said:
The combined might of Uncle Sam, Abraham Lincoln and George Washington might be enough to defeat Putin. Might.
Rajinikanth solos all four of these clowns.
You fail to realize that they are all lizards...

Illuminati confirmed Tier 0

Darkanine said:
What did I just watch? All I know is that he is one bad man.
I heard the one man who tried to make sense of Rajinikanth went bat-shit insane. Went and got himself some lavender coloured eye with concentric circles and tried to put the whole world under some hypnosis.

-BANLK- said:
@Darkanine Rajinikanth is basically Indian Chuck Norris.
>Indian Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris has so many twins then he could have a Singaporian, Canadian, Brazilian version of himself you name it there is a clone hell Chuck can probably fuse with them to make ultimate chuck norris i bet

Everybody in Dragon Ball, Z, Super, and GT are all at least Tier 0 because they are the strongest characters in fiction because I said so

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Everybody in Dragon Ball, Z, Super, and GT are all at least Tier 0 because they are the strongest characters in fiction because I said so
a small joke:

person A asks person B: who said DBZ/super/GT are at least tier 0?

Person B: just some weirdo

)
anyway, on topic: sakamoto stomps with swag even the DB chars...

Made In Heaven reset the universe, therefore Pucci is universal, Emporio beat Pucci with Heavy Weather, therefore at least Low 2-C Weather Report

Rohan ignored Made in Heaven, therefore Rohan is immune to time manipulation. Tusk act 4 moved in frozen time, therefore infinite speed Tusk act 4. Magnets work in frozen time, therefore infinite speed magnets. The corpse parts are actually Jesus Christ, therefore Love Train is at least Jesus level. Tusk act 4 stomped Funny Valentine with and broke through Love Train, therefore Tusk act 4 is above Jesus level, possibly higher.

^ Sad thing is, I've actually seen someone on another forum argue that he could counter a cosmic bolt from at least a starving Galactus.

Hercule defeated Cell, therefore he is at least Solar System level in his base form, and he defeated the god of destruction after becoming a god, who he described as an actual diety, therefore he is at least tier 0 in God form

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Tusk act 4 moved in frozen time, therefore infinite speed Tusk act 4.
wasnt this this accepted as ok?

Magnets work in frozen time, therefore infinite speed magnets.
they worked because dio came close enough to them, afterall close to his body objects can be moved/destroyed which is why he can let knifes stay in midair despite having them thrown at first :)

The corpse parts are actually Jesus Christ, therefore Love Train is at least Jesus level. Tusk act 4 stomped Funny Valentine with and broke through Love Train, therefore Tusk act 4 is above Jesus level, possibly higher.
what lvl is jesus?

PS: TOAA is a weakling, you must ask bruce lee vs sakamoto, who wins now?

Sakamato teaches Bruce Lee how to swag while Bruce Lee teaches Sakamoto how to properly drink his WATAAAAH.

I'm pretty sure tusk 4 is only listed as mftl, the magnets still worked, also if it were things close to DIO, then Kakyoin, Joseph, Polnareff would be able to move when near Dio, the knives just had a few moments of motion due to Dio being the one that threw them, sorta like when Kakyoin was killed, the barriers Hierophant Green broken when hit, basically DIO can interact with frozen objects but they freeze again shortly after. Also Jesus should be comparable to God, but not as powerful as him.

Everyone who says they have "unlimited power", "infinite energy", "transcended beyond everything else", etc. is correct because they obviously know how strong they are

^Stop the downplay, she is beyond tier 0 because she can manipulate the boundaries of tier and the boundaries of omnipotence and her own potential and then the boundaries of being omnipotent and beyond onmipotent

Yukari is beyond our conception of 'Tier', as she can manipulate the boundries of concepts too.

JustSomeWeirdo said:
I'm pretty sure tusk 4 is only listed as mftl,
but he indeed moved while time was stopped, so infinite speed should actually apply, i guess i will create a content revision thread at some point...

the magnets still worked, also if it were things close to DIO, then Kakyoin, Joseph, Polnareff would be able to move when near Dio, the knives just had a few moments of motion due to Dio being the one that threw them, sorta like when Kakyoin was killed, the barriers Hierophant Green broken when hit, basically DIO can interact with frozen objects but they freeze again shortly after.
he ripped a cat into pieces in part3 final and that one also didnt move, and the stopping of knifes alongside the sudden stop of the cats pieces doesnt seem to be purely because they lost their momentum (otherwise the magnet thingy would indeed be a plot hole),

but we are already reaching serious discussions XD

Also Jesus should be comparable to God, but not as powerful as him.
now that is a proper wanking X'D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back