• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wanking Contest #2

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Diesel Master of Dragons is a rip off of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, therefore everyone in it is High 8-C and MFTL
Diesel Master actually has really good speed feats so who knows.

I mean, right at the beginning Meta Hammer did kill a guard before they could even react to the other guard also being killed (although it was from behind a door), probably missed other speed feats tho

But yes, it's absolutely MFTL because Meta Hammer is just Star Platinum after hitting the gym even more than usual

Overlord775 said:
there's this guy that is called overlord, so i obviusly scale to him and i am 3-A and MFTL+
Boy quit downplaying yourself. You're the omega ultra super hyper magic omni god emperor overlord deus ex machina dragon king of nothingness.

You're obviously Tier 0

I got hit by a truck with nothing broken

Trucks are made out of metal

You know what else is made out of metal?

A universe sized chunk of iron

Therefore I'm 3-A

Unite My Rice said:
Everybody is made of rice....and all rice belongs to me...therefore once I complete the task given by my username I will become beyond omnipotent omnipotence.
You must bring too pass the true rice utopia and wipe out every lowly ningen who dare corrupt the delicious rice.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
You must bring too pass the true rice utopia and wipe out every lowly ningen who dare corrupt the delicious rice.
Eye of the Rice plan

Zero grain plan

The Walking Rice

The Rice Emperor of Ricekind beats Ricehard for the ricesons above.

Back