• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wanking Contest #2

Do you know me, Shadow?

Do you know what I am? Do you want to know my name?

This is what I am called:

I am called Glad-o-Rice, Grice, Ricer, and Thirice.

I am One-Riced. I am also called Ricest, and True-Ricsser.

I am Gricenir, and the Riced One.
I am All-Ricer, Gondlirice, Rice-Bearer.

I have as much rice as there are winds. As many grains as there are ways to die.

My ravens are Riceinn and Graininn, Wheat and Harvest. My wolves are Fricei and Gerice. My horse is the Rillows...

I am
Ricein!

~Wednesday revealing his true ricedentity.

Panda rice
Obligatory rice image

In that case, I might as well join you guys.
Also, Shirogane Miyuki sucks so much at volleyball, he hit himself at the back of the head.

Space-time destroying Miyuki confirmed.

Volleyball

Natsu burned an infinite amount of magic meaning he's High 3-A and has infinite speed bc he moved in stopped time and I'm low balling

Natsu can burn ANYTHING and that means he can burn the concept of omnipotence tier -1 natsu confirmed

Exodia is the forbidden one, therefore it must be above everything else, I mean why would it be the forbidden one if it's not above everything, it makes no sense for it to be forbidden if it were weak

Which means he's either High 1-A or 0, since you can't make a vs thread about a High 1-A or 0

Quit the downplay man. Exo means outside, Dia means across. He's out and beyond the tiering system confirmed.

Back