• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wanked WWE file

Not much to respond to. I think assuming it's a real table is fine.
We wouldn't argue that a character in a play is being hit with a plastic sword.
Obviously they can't use real tables in WWE or they'd die.
Obviously, just like we don't assume actual walls being broken in fiction being made of thin paper unless explicitly stated to be so, we obviously wouldn't want actors to suffer broken bones every time they try to actually punch a real wall. Think of the immense liability insurance that'd rack up if someone were to die.

Again, tanking lightning is just, doable by 10-Bs, it's an extremely unconventional way to inflict damage that doesn't really scale to physicals proper.
Mostly because most of the times they don't get hit directly by the bolt and get hit indrectly after the lightning has passed through a shitton of material like the air, trees, the ground and then lost a shitton of its energy. There are a lot of hoops you need to pass for lightning to be viably scaled to physical dura, like not standing on ground and grounding yourself or having a severely battered and bloodied body because that reduces the electrical resistance and whatnot. Like I said, incredibly tight hoops you need to pass. Which I don't see them going through in this one.

It's unscaleable, and should be removed.
Yeah I don't remember John Cena ever tanking it in any measurable magnitude, nor is there any evidence that the above hoops were passed. Nuke it from Cena.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm pretty sure we literally just concluded a CRT that allowed said WWE profiles to be here to begin with. Can anyone link me to it please?

Yeah.

The jobbers in the verse are 9-B, but they get stomped by most people in the verse.

I'll copy and paste a comment I made in the WWE profiles thread later today.

I think this is a perfect scaling chain for the WWE verse.

God Tier: For the strongest wrestlers in the verse. More often than not, the god tier wrestlers like Undertaker and peak Kane has some hax. 'Normal' wrestlers like Hulk Hogan, Brock Lesnar, and Ultimate Warrior should be on this level as well. Characters who are slightly weaker like The Rock, Stone Cold, Triple H, John Cena, Roman Reigns, Chris Jericho, Randy Orton, Kurt Angle and more should be here as well.
Top Tier: For the main event level guys in the WWE. Characters who aren't god tier, but can still put up a good fight, and even occasionally defeat some of them. Wrestlers like Big Show and Mark Henry at their best, Seth Rollins, Rey Mysterio, and many more belong here.
High Tier: Best suited for characters that are considered "Upper Mid Carders." Characters that usually stand little to no chance against the God Tiers, but can put up really good fights against the main event level superstars, and even some of them arguably being on their level. Wrestlers like John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler and The Miz at their best, Cody Rhodes just to name a few.
Mid Tier: Certified mid carders in wrestling. Stomped by God Tiers, stands little chance against main eventers, and would put up very good fights against the upper mid carders, with some arguably being on that level. Wrestlers like Sami Zayn, Ricochet, most Tag Teams, Mr. Kennedy, Shelton Benjamin, and more belong in this tier.
Low Tier: Low mid carders to jobbers belong here. The strongest in the low tier can put up a good fight against some mid carders, and at best can do minimal damage to the upper mid carders. They get stomped by the top tiers and eviscerated by the god tiers. Characters like Curt Hawkins, Santino Marella, James Ellsworth, and more are in this tier.

One thing I noticed nobody mentioned was the women wrestlers. In my opinion, the strongest female wrestlers (Trish Stratus, Lita, AJ Lee, Eve at her best, Beth Phoenix, Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks, Bailey, Becky Lynch, etc.) should all be put in High Tier. I'm 100% positive there were times where the female can inflict legit damage on some high tier leveled wrestlers. An example being Becky Lynch being able to harm Baron Corbin, who should be at the same level as wrestlers like John Morrison and Dolph Ziggler. Wrestlers like Chyna should be Top, and possibly even God Tier, as she was considered a threat to many of the top guys in the business like Triple H and Chris Jericho.

Does this look fine to you?

Last edited:
I think this is a perfect scaling chain for the WWE verse.

God Tier: For the strongest wrestlers in the verse. More often than not, the god tier wrestlers like Undertaker and peak Kane has some hax. 'Normal' wrestlers like Hulk Hogan, Brock Lesnar, and Ultimate Warrior should be on this level as well. Characters who are slightly weaker like The Rock, Stone Cold, Triple H, John Cena, Roman Reigns, Chris Jericho, Randy Orton, Kurt Angle and more should be here as well.
Top Tier: For the main event level guys in the WWE. Characters who aren't god tier, but can still put up a good fight, and even occasionally defeat some of them. Wrestlers like Big Show and Mark Henry at their best, Seth Rollins, Rey Mysterio, and many more belong here.
High Tier: Best suited for characters that are considered "Upper Mid Carders." Characters that usually stand little to no chance against the God Tiers, but can put up really good fights against the main event level superstars, and even some of them arguably being on their level. Wrestlers like John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler and The Miz at their best, Cody Rhodes just to name a few.
Mid Tier: Certified mid carders in wrestling. Stomped by God Tiers, stands little chance against main eventers, and would put up very good fights against the upper mid carders, with some arguably being on that level. Wrestlers like Sami Zayn, Ricochet, most Tag Teams, Mr. Kennedy, Shelton Benjamin, and more belong in this tier.
Low Tier: Low mid carders to jobbers belong here. The strongest in the low tier can put up a good fight against some mid carders, and at best can do minimal damage to the upper mid carders. They get stomped by the top tiers and eviscerated by the god tiers. Characters like Curt Hawkins, Santino Marella, James Ellsworth, and more are in this tier.

One thing I noticed nobody mentioned was the women wrestlers. In my opinion, the strongest female wrestlers (Trish Stratus, Lita, AJ Lee, Eve at her best, Beth Phoenix, Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks, Bailey, Becky Lynch, etc.) should all be put in High Tier. I'm 100% positive there were times where the female can inflict legit damage on some high tier leveled wrestlers. An example being Becky Lynch being able to harm Baron Corbin, who should be at the same level as wrestlers like John Morrison and Dolph Ziggler. Wrestlers like Chyna should be Top, and possibly even God Tier, as she was considered to many of the top guys in the business like Triple H and Chris Jericho.

Does this look fine to you?
I haven’t been into WWE for years, but considering he was always my favourite, I feel obligated to ask what we do with Finn Bálor.

For me he’s probably high tier? Has a relatively impressive track history including championships, but hasn’t truly competed with any of the God Tiers in a long time

but uh... what about The Demon?

Obviously it’s track record is ridiculous, only ever losing one main roster match, and that was under unique and quite frankly scuffed circumstances, so God Tier seems a decent choice, but is the scaling really there? The only “God Tier” I can think of the Demon facing was Reigns, and of course, that was the one loss it’s ever picked up.

I was not aware of that the verse was allowed by a CRT.

However, don't the wrestlers count as stage personas?

I haven’t been into WWE for years, but considering he was always my favourite, I feel obligated to ask what we do with Finn Bálor.

For me he’s probably high tier? Has a relatively impressive track history including championships, but hasn’t truly competed with any of the God Tiers in a long time

Obviously it’s track record is ridiculous, only ever losing one main roster match, and that was under unique and quite frankly scuffed circumstances, so God Tier seems a decent choice, but is the scaling really there? The only “God Tier” I can think of the Demon facing was Reigns, and of course, that was the one loss it’s ever picked up.
Back to discussing the workings of the verse rather than the legitimacy of it then, any thoughts on this?

Back to discussing the workings of the verse rather than the legitimacy of it then, any thoughts on this?
I know we can’t give literally every superstar a profile (out of the sheer time it would take on top of everything else) but I think Bálor’s unique enough to get one, so I was interested on what you guys think about the Demon

I mean, I assume if people wanna do the research, they can do pages for just about anything that can get one, don't restrict yourselves like that unless there's a reason
Oh yeah, I just reckoned that we would end up with a very messy scaling chain with some superstars, though I guess that’s cushioned by the defined tiers

I know we can’t give literally every superstar a profile (out of the sheer time it would take on top of everything else) but I think Bálor’s unique enough to get one, so I was interested on what you guys think about the Demon
In terms of Finn Balor's base form, I'd say he's around High Tier.

For "The Demon" Finn Balor, it's hard to determine. He's kinda like The Fiend or The Undertaker in a way, where he has this presence that makes him have this... supernatural feel.

I'm not too sure if he has any hax, but I'd definitely say The Demon at least Top Tier, as he was able to defeat Seth Rollins clean for the Universal Championship, but when he's facing God Tiers like Roman Reigns is when he starts to struggle and/or lose the match.

Back