• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Waltuh fights a Savage Squidward (Walter White vs Humboldt Squid)

Conditions:
  • SBA
  • Battle takes place in the bikini bottom in a replica of Squidward's house during the day
  • Walt will have 10 mins of prep with prior knowledge of the squid.
  • But this match will restrict anything above 10-A+Walt's Smith & Wesson Model 442 only. Both opponents start at opposite floors of the house. No prior knowledge of their starting position as this will start in stealth
  • Note: I'm trying a speed non-equalized match here, but I'll equalize speed if I need to.
Savage Squidward:

That Drug Lord that should be an animal wrestler:

They both get high on meth (incon):

Last edited:
Back