• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Walter White Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
walter white's profile has a few things that i think should be changed. that's really all there is to say, just read the next part

stuff that isn't accurate​

alright, so the problem here is walt's stamina. according to the stamina section, walter's lung cancer will cause him to break into a coughing fit should he physically exert himself. the problem is that this never actually happens. walter puts physical strain on himself without coughing at several points across the series. for example, when jesse and walter steal a barrel of methylamine back in season one, both of them clearly put a ton of effort into lifting that barrel, but walt doesn't cough at all. there's also the scene where walter strangles krazy-8 to death with a bike lock. walter is literally fighting for his life here, so i'd say it's safe to assume that he'd put a fairly large amount of effort into this. still no coughing. even when walter does break into fits of coughing, it doesn't seem to have anything to do with him physically exerting himself. now, i could be wrong about this. for all i know, irl lung cancer could cause coughing fits based on how much the patient exerts themselves. but even then, walt is in remission for most of the series, and the coughing is only a problem for him at the beginning and end of the show.
while he's in remission, walt fights evenly with jesse, with both of them getting tired out at around the same time. so walt's stamina should scale to jesse's during remission, if not in general.

stuff that should probably be calced​

every conceivable feat needs a calc in order to exist on this wiki now, so i'm guessing walter's explosives are no exception. the problem is that they all detonate in enclosed areas, and we end up seeing the explosion from the outside. i guess i could calculate walter blowing up junior's car, if that counts for anything, but apart from that i'm not sure what to do here. so this is the part where i go dora mode and say i need your help.
also, i think it might be possible to calc walt's fulminated mercury explosion by measuring the size of the room and assuming that it filled the entire thing. don't quote me on that though, i'm sure it's wrong

stuff that should be added​

considering that he wouldn't even be worthy of a profile without it, walter's optional equipment should have a detailed section of its own. walt's optional equipment would include things like fulminated mercury, ricin, the ruger lcr, lily of the valley, the bomb he used to kill gus, and his car from felina. a few of these would probably affect his tiering, changing it to something along the lines of "10-B physically, 9-C with firearms, 9-A with explosives".

stuff that doesn't matter but would be pretty cool​

so this part isn't really about stats, but i think that rather than just having one quote for the whole profile, walt should have different quotes between the tabbers to help illustrate his transformation into heisenberg. it would fit walt as a character imo

that's about it

stuff that isn't accurate​

alright, so the problem here is walt's stamina. according to the stamina section, walter's lung cancer will cause him to break into a coughing fit should he physically exert himself. the problem is that this never actually happens. walter puts physical strain on himself without coughing at several points across the series. for example, when jesse and walter steal a barrel of methylamine back in season one, both of them clearly put a ton of effort into lifting that barrel, but walt doesn't cough at all. there's also the scene where walter strangles krazy-8 to death with a bike lock. walter is literally fighting for his life here, so i'd say it's safe to assume that he'd put a fairly large amount of effort into this. still no coughing. even when walter does break into fits of coughing, it doesn't seem to have anything to do with him physically exerting himself. now, i could be wrong about this. for all i know, irl lung cancer could cause coughing fits based on how much the patient exerts themselves. but even then, walt is in remission for most of the series, and the coughing is only a problem for him at the beginning and end of the show.
while he's in remission, walt fights evenly with jesse, with both of them getting tired out at around the same time. so walt's stamina should scale to jesse's during remission, if not in general.
Yeah, we can probably just say he has average stamina. Walter and Jesse are both still very human

stuff that should probably be calced​

every conceivable feat needs a calc in order to exist on this wiki now, so i'm guessing walter's explosives are no exception. the problem is that they all detonate in enclosed areas, and we end up seeing the explosion from the outside. i guess i could calculate walter blowing up junior's car, if that counts for anything, but apart from that i'm not sure what to do here. so this is the part where i go dora mode and say i need your help.
also, i think it might be possible to calc walt's fulminated mercury explosion by measuring the size of the room and assuming that it filled the entire thing. don't quote me on that though, i'm sure it's wrong
Couldn't hurt to calc

stuff that should be added​

considering that he wouldn't even be worthy of a profile without it, walter's optional equipment should have a detailed section of its own. walt's optional equipment would include things like fulminated mercury, ricin, the ruger lcr, lily of the valley, the bomb he used to kill gus, and his car from felina. a few of these would probably affect his tiering, changing it to something along the lines of "10-B physically, 9-C with firearms, 9-A with explosives".
Agreed

stuff that doesn't matter but would be pretty cool​

so this part isn't really about stats, but i think that rather than just having one quote for the whole profile, walt should have different quotes between the tabbers to help illustrate his transformation into heisenberg. it would fit walt as a character imo
Sounds good

No BS Sussy Baka memes tho, I'm sick of that shit
EzJTjZeVkAY8P6V.jpg

jesse's profile says he has athletic stamina because he survived getting tortured and beaten by jack's gang for about six months
True, but even in the fights displayed by the two, it's overall more consistent that Jesse's stamina is greater. In most of their fights, Jesse ends up overpowering him anyways

True, but even in the fights displayed by the two, it's overall more consistent that Jesse's stamina is greater. In most of their fights, Jesse ends up overpowering him anyways
nah, jesse's stamina hasn't been shown to be better than walt's. yeah, most of the time jesse overpowers him, but he doesn't outlast him. in their fight during season 4, they're both on the floor trying to catch their breath at the same time. if anything, walt actually gets up before jesse.

That's fair. You could make a case either way given Jesse's consistently better physically, but in terms of stamina I don't suppose the gap should be be wide between them

we're talking about a guy who cooks meth, bombs nursery homes, poisons children, destroys his own family, lets somebody choke to death on their own vomit, and regularly turns people into smoothies. but yeah let's think about the children
LMAO, that's what happens when you call these guys "SUSSY BAKA" and "AMOGUS"

That's fair. You could make a case either way given Jesse's consistently better physically, but in terms of stamina I don't suppose the gap should be be wide between them
yeah, imo it would be dumb to assume that jesse has better stamina just because he has better ap and lifting strength, especially considering that there's evidence pointing the other way

by the way, the range section of walt's profile says that his explosives can reach hundreds of meters. well, i just calced that, and an explosion on the ground with a radius of 200 meters would have a yield of 642.947485589 tons of tnt. 8-A. that definitely isn't right.

can i add the stuff with the quotes now? nobody seems to have a problem with it, and it's a small enough change that it shouldn't count as vandalism

can i add the stuff with the quotes now? nobody seems to have a problem with it, and it's a small enough change that it shouldn't count as vandalism
prolly get a few staff members just in case. Since this is uncontroversial

here's what i have in mind for the quotes

beginning of series: walt's goodbye message to his family from the first few minutes of the show
heisenberg: "stay out of my territory", as well as the "i am the danger" quote which was already on the profile anyways
end of series: "i did it for me. i liked it. i was good at it. and, i was, really...i was alive."

yeah, imo it would be dumb to assume that jesse has better stamina just because he has better ap and lifting strength, especially considering that there's evidence pointing the other way
I thought they would have been 10-A, maybe 9-C though, as I recall them breaking some decently hard stuff like windows or the latch of a locked door... They have yet to be updated though (The actually good BB Memes like JoJo have peaked my interests in this verse again)
A child gets shot and Walt's like "Yeah, it's kind of a downer :/"
Sweet Jesús Christ he's actually heartless AF XD.
Don't worry though, Lupin absolutely ***** him up... Don't look at me like that, somebody actually pitted the Virgin Walter White Vs. The Chad Lupin lll (I guess? He too dealt with drugs on Part 5).

I thought they would have been 10-A, maybe 9-C though, as I recall them breaking some decently hard stuff like windows or the latch of a locked door... They have yet to be updated though (The actually good BB Memes like JoJo have peaked my interests in this verse again)
They could only break that kind of stuff with the assistance of other objects. It's doubtable they can actually achieve that stuff on their own and through their showings, they're at best 10-B

Last edited:
They could only break that kind of stuff with the assistance of other objects. It's doubtable they can actually achieve that stuff on their own and through their showing,
Considering they need auxiliary tools, I think it's more like 10-C, I don't know what item was destroyed, whether it was strong or weak, I'm sorry.

That's a problem I see with a lot of pages, which is people applying 9-B ratings for pages simply because of a vehicle somebody drives. That shouldn't apply to each and every page

That's true, it does have the use of being a mobile cooking spot. I just don't want people to immediately apply to AP

I wish there wasn't an era where people gave Greg Heffley's dad a 9-B rating just for owning a van

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back