• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Walter C. Dornez (Hellsing) vs Sebastian Michaelis (Black Butler)

Status
Not open for further replies.

G2E

Battle of the Butlers

(Really surprised that nobody has suggested this before)

Walter C. Dornez,'The Angel of Death' takes on Sebastian Michaelis of the Phantomhive household. Who will win?

Scenario: The Hellsing Organization is informed of the acts if both Sebastian and Ciel and decide to send Walter to stop them.

Battlefield: The grounds of the Phantomhive mansion.

Gear: Standard for both.

Both are Bloodlusted

This is Vampire Walter (Just roll with the Scenario and yes I know that's not canon)

No restraints on any powers for either of them.

I don't know why Sebastian is rated at City Block level, but I'll give it to Walter due to superior overall skill, combat experience, and weaponry.

Besides, the situation you described would never happen, the series are over a hundred years apart (Black Butler takes place in the Victorian Era, Hellsing takes place in the 1990s)

Reppuzan said:
I don't know why Sebastian is rated at City Block level, but I'll give it to Walter due to superior overall skill, combat experience, and weaponry.
Besides, the situation you described would never happen, the series are over a hundred years apart (Black Butler takes place in the Victorian Era, Hellsing takes place in the 1990s)
Guess my experence with Black Butler shows now. Ha ha. This is just a theoretical afterall.

Well Since Sebastian killed not only an Angel but the Angel of Massacre who was empowered by thousands of Human Souls, I would have to go with Sebastian, since Sebastian can also Survive the OHK of the Reaper Scythe, which like Sebastian says, Kills Immortals, also by crossing the universes it makes Sebastian much much more powerful then Walter since True Vampires in the Hellsing Universe are lesser demons, and we had all seen how Walter vs Alucard went down. Also, we have no idea how powerful Sebastian's Demon form is so, I'd say Sebastian due to him being immortal in the sense of him coming back from Hell when he is to die and his Demon form having no actual feats besides Killing an Angel which is greater than the Reapers who are said to be godly beings themselves, and since BB follows a lot of traditional lore of Demons and Angels, were an Angel cause effortlessly destroy a Demon, a Demon effortlessly killing an Angel, The Angel of Massacre no less makes him incredibly powerful.

@Udl

Sebastian's profile has no justifications and the Angels are anime only. I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back