• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sebastian Michaelis CRT (Black Butler)

StorytellingDemonKing

God Universes
He/Him
Hello. In this CRT I want to discuss the overall state of Sebastian Michaelis profile. As of right now it just doesn't have many scans or references, hell the ratings are straight up arbitrary with no calculations. So, I have prepared a sandbox:

Obvious changes include scans and references for abilities. I've also removed some abilities compared to the current profile, such as Darkness Manipulation, since I don't believe he demonstrates that at all. Keep in mind though, that I only just now finished the Luxury Liner arc (Chapter 65)

I've also added Hypersonic+ speed to the sandbox since a calculation of him catching a bullet has been accepted:

For lifting strength, I've kept it Unknown since I don't remember any clear feats for that and he has no calculations from what I know.

The crossed out text/feat has been calculated and this actually leads to Sebastian's downgrade to 9-A.

Lastly, the most important thing that needs discussing, is the AP. The current profile links The Undertaking slicing The Campania luxury liner, however, it needs to be calculated. I've already put in a request, but since I'm impatient sick of looking at the sandbox for days without being able to have it calced, I'm hoping it gets more attraction this way. Here is the feat again which need to be calculated:

But yeah, this CRT is to garner attention for Sebastian's profile and hopefully there are Black Butler fans who can help out. Would also be great if people gave their input.

Last edited:
Oh, yeah. That's far lower than I had expected. But thank you for the calculation! At least the profile will be more accurate.

Alright, progressive notes:

- I think the current profile picture is vastly better than the one in the sandbox. The current image is rendered and has less secondary details that don't really add anything to the image (the black squiggles that get cut off). I'd much rather we keep the current image.

- Is there a reason for cutting the summary/quote so badly?

- Some grammar fixes should be made- for example, "He even demonstrates that he cany do anything in a circus". There's also nonsense sentences such as "was stabbed by Lau with swords, even the head, and regenerated".

- That AP calc is mad ******* strange but it is accepted so I'll look past it.

Other than this the profile looks good. Well done.

Alright, progressive notes:

- I think the current profile picture is vastly better than the one in the sandbox. The current image is rendered and has less secondary details that don't really add anything to the image (the black squiggles that get cut off). I'd much rather we keep the current image.
Alright, that's fair.
- Is there a reason for cutting the summary/quote so badly?
Summary, no. It can stay the same as it's on the current profile page. As for the quotes, I've decided to go with his signature saying which he uses often.
- Some grammar fixes should be made- for example, "He even demonstrates that he cany do anything in a circus". There's also nonsense sentences such as "was stabbed by Lau with swords, even the head, and regenerated".
Lmfao yeah fair enough. A good portion of the profile was written at night-time when I was tired.
- That AP calc is mad ******* strange but it is accepted so I'll look past it.
Alright.
Other than this the profile looks good. Well done.
Thank you.

Alright. In that case I would prefer the more elaborate summary, and other than that I approve of the CRT. Fix up the grammar issues in the profile when you can and post that baby.

Changed the Acrobatics justification to:
Capable of doing any circus trick like flying trapeze, poll climbing, or jumping through a ring of fire.
And the Regeneration:
was stabbed by Lau with swords

Lastly I changed the summary slightly to:
Sebastian Michaelis is the demon butler of the Phantomhive household and serves Ciel Phantomhive. His butler facade is perfect; he obeys commands without fail and completes jobs with seamless elegance and courtesy. Behind this front, however, Sebastian is a cruel, immoral, and vicious demon; he follows Cie’s orders to the letter using any method at his disposal. As a form of entertainment, Sebastian also occasionally places his master in non-mortal danger. Nevertheless, he adheres rigidly to his demon aesthetics and principles, one of which is not entering into multiple contracts, which he considers unsophisticated.

If these changes are acceptable then I can apply the changes, yes?

Considering the previous 9-A justification was him making a foot sized dent in steel I think this is the far better option
Not really. But it is approved, so I'm choosing to ignore it.

Quit while you're ahead, you've already got me on an anime thread.

Back