• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wakfu Verse Revisions

Wakfu Upgrades mostly ahead

I will be blunt, Our Wakfu pages are a big mess If you can compile a list of me saying which verses need revisions, Wakfu is up there.

All the sources for what I am about to say are either on the Wiki or right here:

This is also going to be a long post, so if you want a tldr, read down below:

https://forums.hero-academia.com/threads/ankama-verse-calcs-dofus-wakfu.1084040/ https://youtu.be/-KOH2Ocy778 11:25

NOTE: I will misspell character names and general english grammar.

Also, this verse is filled with a lot of feats, so there is bound to be funky scaling. Feel free to pause and ask me what works and doesnt.

Anyway, lets start with the Top Tiers: Ogrest is a big one.

Ogrest flooded the world in Wakfu and this got calced at 6-A, we can conclude that Yugo with Eliacube and Percadel scales to this since they fought Ogrest for an extended period of time.

Yes Percadel does have a 6-C feat. But mind you this was A. Casually (In context to his later fight with Ogrest) B. When he first learned about his powers and got to apply them for the first time in a practical sense against Ogrest.

Yugo is somewhat in the same boat, he kept up with Ogrest fairly well and lifted an island into space with his powers, from which if it fell on the World of 12 would have probably destroyed the world.

I propose a 6-A upgrade for Yugo and Percadel, as well as a 6-A ogrest page.

I think this is relatively safe scaling considering the context.

Ogrest also has some feats all across tier 6 as well, see the calc compliation above.

Phaeris and Anathar also have a High 6-C calc to their names, considering even if you half this considering two people made the whirlpool, it would still be High 6-C.

Qilby also scales to Phaeris somewhat since they two fought twice as well as the reason why Qilby is missing an arm.

Also, his High 7-A feats were done casually so this leap of logic isnt massive.

If we do use a Yugo key from this period of time, He should also be High 6-C, considering the above, although it is worthy of mention Qilby did stomp him and Anathar with the Eliacube.

Also, we need to upgrade everyones combat speed in the top tier categoy to Massively Hypersonic+. Eva blocked a boufball in season one, which is Mach 1112+

Yes Yugo portals are high hypersonic+, but they have been portrayed as slower then his combat speed by a significant margin

If you are still following me. We have 6-A, Ogrest, Yugo and Percedel in OVAs. High 6-C Yugo end of series. MHS+ combat speed for all characters in the main cast and top tiers.

Also, worthy of mention. Grougaloragran has a statement saying the eliacube could tear the fabric of the world in the french sub linked above.

Something we should take seriously considering he is a dragon, who is aware of the cubes power.

It does amplify Nox Time Stop and Reversal to be Universal so I find this statement to be accurate

Grougaloragran: At Least High 7-A, Possibly High 6-C (Comparable to Phaeris, although his speciality was not combat) Eliacube: At Least 5-B, Likely Low 2-C Nox:, At Least High 7-A, Likely 5-B with Hax (He reversed time across the planet by about two minutes.)

Finally, we have god tiers: Sources: http://krosmoz.wikia.com/wiki/God http://krosmoz.wikia.com/wiki/Krosmoz

Spoiler Alert: Percadel is a god who forsake his powers to live in the world of 12. However, before he was the Iop god and one god has a 4-A feat, another is Low 2-C

Percadel should have a separate key in unrestricted god form as At Least 4-A, likely higher.

Goultard inherited his position, so we can scale him similarly

Rushu in his scary fire form, which Rubilax said this form was only to scare people should be At Least High 6-C via scaling. His unrestricted form should be At Least 4-A, Possibly much higher I say this because his realm is another universe, which he has complete control over. He is obviously weaker then Goultard, because he was shown defeated in the OVAs

But I cant find a concrete size on how big it is.

If I can find a link to it being the size of a universe, then we can upgrade god tiers to Likely 3-A

Finally, the Eliatrope and Great Dragon created the Krosmoz, which has six dimensions of reality. Now I couldnt find a concrete source that states wakfu has a multiverse, but this should merit the small 'upgrade' of being at least Low 2-C (immensely stronger then god for the Xelor, who created time), Likely Low 1-C

Now if we use more direct scaling, we can conclude Low 2-C Goultard and Co because of the God for the Xelor, I dont think we should do this.

A god strength is decided by how much they are worshipped apparently, and not by sheer virtue of status.

If the community is fine with it, we can upgrade Goultard, Unrestricted God Percadel and Rushu to Low 2-C or Likely Low 2-C.

But as stated, a god strength is dependant on how much they are worshipped.

And before someone brings up this is the game canon, not the anime canon Both the games and the anime are made by Ankama. The two share the same canon and universe

Tldr: God Tiers: At Least 4-A, Likely Higher. Exceptions exist like Xelor who is Low 2-C via hax. Eliatrope and Grand Dragon should be Low 1-C. Requirements for this tier: Be a god , duh. Also, the Eliacube should have its own profile. It is 5-B, Likely Low 2-C

Top Tiers Ogrest, Yugo OVA, Percadel OVA 6-A Anathar, Rushu restricted, Phaeris, Qilby w/cube: High 6-C Groug: High 7-A, Possibly 6-A Nox: High 7-A

New Key for Yugo with him being High 6-C awakened powers along with 6-A w/Eliacube

This is a big verse, anyone who has played the games or seen the show should comment.

That's a lot of calcs to go through. Not my specialty

As for the other things it's important to note that the AoE of hax does not always = AP. Hence 5-B via hax for time reversal probably isn't valid.

Unfortunately for the other feats, they're mostly lacking in scans. I can't really confirm what I can't see.

In addition, having six dimensions isn't enough to warrant a Low 1-C rating. You need exist in six higher dimensions.

Gaaaah ive been meaning to binge Wakfu for a while and havent gotten around to it so i can help fix the pages...

Reppuzan said:
That's a lot of calcs to go through. Not my specialty

As for the other things it's important to note that the AoE of hax does not always = AP. Hence 5-B via hax for time reversal probably isn't valid.

Unfortunately for the other feats, they're mostly lacking in scans. I can't really confirm what I can't see.

In addition, having six dimensions isn't enough to warrant a Low 1-C rating. You need exist in six higher dimensions.
Then for Nox in particular, we should have in his notes planetary time hax I just noticed Ekko had Low 2-C via hax in his profile so I thought it would work for Nox as well.

Also, Eliatrope and Grand Dragon created six dimensions, does that count? They are the cube beings of the wakfu verse as well.

And I will provide a link of calcs which were used in my arguments in a comment. I do however think we should highlight this, if that is possible This is a big verse and I can guarantee at least some things will be revised.

WeeklyBattles said:
Gaaaah ive been meaning to binge Wakfu for a while and havent gotten around to it so i can help fix the pages...
I need your help. Like. Pls.

If you cant watch it on Netflix, then I wont judge if you pirate lol.

That said, the knowledge about the games might be more valuable then the show atm. Considering most of this scaling comes from the games lore or history, which comes from either the games or statements.

Matthew Schroeder said:
There's a guy on OBD who basically calced every Wakfu feat out there and also has Blogs explaining the cosmology. He's awesome.
He is a living inspiration to me on how I present myself on the vs community tbh Heck, if this cosmology is approved here, I will be honored to go really indepth and make a blog about it.

But for now, we need to approve these changes Because even if some of these you stretch to wanking oblivion, some of which are common sense scaling.

At least I think so.

WeeklyBattles said:
Nox technically has a 6-B statement that comes from Groug...
Oh really? Sorry if is the same one. I am tired, cant read properly atm lol. I will check back on this thread in the morning.

WeeklyBattles said:
Its in the fight between them, Groug states that Nox had destroyed entire countries
Yeah, you are right. I forgot that part. I also, I messed up slightly guys. Ogrest flooding the world would be 6-A And Hypothetically, Groug has 6-A calced at fogging the world.

Ogrest is 774 teratons and Groug is 766 teratons. So both 6-A

This is going to get complicated

We have two feats in the 6-A range And I can assume Groug misting the world is the uptmost limit of his powers. Same with Ogrest, just by showings of feafs

Yugo, Dally, Ogrest, Phaeris, Groug, Qilby: 6-A

(If we accept that groug can mist the world) Edit: If not, groug can be pinned at Possibly 6-A

Okay, looking at this. It seems fine, 4-A Rushu and Goultard are the only thing IDK, and I can justify that by them not going to their full power in the World of Twelve and doing most of the fight in the Shushu World.

Also, do we have better pictures for Tristepin? And is 8-B good for their base forms?

In start of the series? I think 8-B is fair. I only have problems with the speed and beyond season two tiering.

Although Eva has a 7-C feat in wakfu in season one, that is worthy of bringing up. Which to be fair somewhat makes sense Since before Yugo mastered his powers, Dally mastered his ShuShu, she was reliably the strongest next to Ruel. Edit: Pics arent my thing but I can look for some and at the end we can decide what stays for the profiles.

I made some basic changes to the above post

Since Ogrest flooding the world and Groug were calced at 6-A, not High 6-B like I originally thought, I changed the things involving them.

Have the calculations been accepted by the OBD?

Antvasima said:
Have the calculations been accepted by the OBD?
Yes, most them at least Minus Ogrest, who does not have a page

Same with some top tiers. But most have of them have accepted these calcs.

Okay. Then I suppose that the results can be applied.

That is somewhat anti-climatic Looks like most people agree Do you mind also if I make a cosmology page for Eliatrope and Great Dragon? They are multiversal on the obd wiki, but I think they should be Low 1-C here because they created six dimensions. Right now, they are possibly Low 1-C Anyone who is familiar with dimensions and such that I can link to this thread?

I think that we had a discussion about Eliatrope and the Great Dragon that resulted in the current statistics. It is probably best if you initially only modify pages that have new calculations to scale from.

I am not sure who among the staff that I should ask for input about dimensional scaling. Maybe Sera Loveheart and VenomElite.

Okay, And I will notify Venom of this thread so he can either debunk this thread or support it

At the very least, the cube beings are At Least Low 2-C, since they are immensely superior to God Xelor. I will also apply these changes sometime today. And make profiles for Eva, Ruel and Amalia.

They probably will have base 7-C profiles. Amalia is the only exception who is comparable to Rubilax infused Dally, so she will be likely 7-B

Edit: I will make the profiles sometime tonight, mst.

Why is Xelor Universal+ for stopping time on Universal scale?

Jotaro can do the same, but he isn't anywhere near that level.

I don't know anything about Wakfu, just asking.

He shouldn't be universal+ for stopping time, that's hax, not AP.

Reality warping on a universal scale is Low 2-C since it directly deals damage.

Daves John said:
Why is Xelor Universal+ for stopping time on Universal scale?

Jotaro can do the same, but he isn't anywhere near that level.

I don't know anything about Wakfu, just asking.
He created time on a universal scale and created that concept to the world of 12 But if that answer does not satisfy you, the gods of the world of twelve can shape the universe as they see fit and God Eclafip created another parallel universe.

@Kinkiest

Creating time is quite different from stopping time.

Pardon if I misunderstood anything, I'm currently really busy and I haven't been following this thread as well I should have.

Reppuzan said:
@Kinkiest

Creating time is quite different from stopping time.

Pardon if I misunderstood anything, I'm currently really busy and I haven't been following this thread as well I should have.
Hey, I didnt do That xD I havent made any changes to wakfu yet Personal issues man

I dont know who made the original pages though. But I didnt give God Xelor his current page.

Should have explained him in more detail since I know him the best. My bad man.

Perhaps the statistics justification text in the Xelor page needs to be improved then?

Antvasima said:
Perhaps the statistics justification text in the Xelor page needs to be improved then?
Yeah, Probably I am attending a funeral tomorrow, why I couldnt do it today But I can at least change God Xelor justification right now. But the rest of the upgrades will be done after the funeral.

Okay. Do you need me to unlock the page?

Yes. I also will word it like this

Universe Level+ (Created time for the wakfu universe and immensely superior to Nox, a Xelor with the eliacube who reversed time by 20 minutes on a universal scale.)

@Kinkiest

Eh... reversing time on a universal scale can't really be quantified for AP. Otherwise we'd have a lot of characters in the universal range.

One last thing. Did he create time or space-time. The latter is AP, the former is unquantifiable.

Okay I am back and I need to the following pages opened if they are not opened yet.

If we have no objections, I need

Nox, Groug, Qilby, Yugo, Percedel, The Great Dragon and the Great Goddess Eliatrope

TL:DR

Nox: At Least High 7-A, Likely Higher (Comparable to Grougaloragran)

Grougaloragran: At Least High 7-A, Possibly 6-A (Did this could possibly cloak the world in mist)

Qilby: At Least High 6-C (Comparable to Rushu and Anathar who both did this), Likely Higher with Eliacube (Created a hole from the world of the ShuShu's to the World of Twelve)

Percedel: 6-A (Comparable to Ogrest, who did this this) | At Least Multi Solar Solar System (Comparable to Osamodas), Possibly Low 2-C (The First Ten Gods were described to be from a higher plane of existence and can shape the universe as they fit with no effort, could be comparable god Xelor)

Yugo: 6-A (Comparable to Ogrest), Likely Higher with the Eliacube (Grougaloragran said the Eliacube could destroy the fabric of the world)

Great Dragon and Goddess Eliatrope would be: At Least Low 2-C, Possibly 1-C (Immensely superior to God Xelor and created the Krosmov)

Ogrest will be 6-A because flooding the world, since that is his best feat.

Ruel and Eva would be at Least 7-C.

Eva because of This

Ruel because she scales similarly to Eva

Adamai also has a town level feat right here

Amalia is the only exception, she is at least 7-C, likely High 7-A (She defeated most of Nox's puppet here, which fought Grougaloragran for an extended period of time) Since she is the embodiment of the sadida kingdom, which lifting it island level according to Percedel current page, we can assume she is likely in this range)

If Goultard gets a page, he gets At Least 4-A, Likely Higher

Rushu will have two keys. An At Least High 6-C page, since he is superior to Anathar and a At Least 4-A, Likely Higher key.

Pls let me know if any of you have objections.

Aren't the Great Dragon and Goddess Eliatrope already straight Low 1-C? Why do you wish to downgrade them?

Antvasima said:
Aren't the Great Dragon and Goddess Eliatrope already straight Low 1-C? Why do you wish to downgrade them?
They are possibly Low 1-C, and venom confirmed that different planes of existence =/= higher planes of existence.

Also, the Wakfu profiles below Low 2-C should probably be unlocked in general.

I am mostly done with Yugo and Sadlygrove's pages.

I just wanted to let you know Nox's page is closed and needs to be opened.

Edit: I want to bring up the calc of Osamadas has him being beaten by ogrest, but I chalked that up to PIS because A. This was with the six primordial dofus B. Grougaloragran considered Nox more of a threat then Ogrest. Soooo 6-A ogrest, maybe higher. I dont think it is a good idea to accept this since it is probably just make the scaling even worse.

Back