• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wakfu Verse Revisions

I am very busy with the daily backlog. Perhaps you can find some other staff member to help you with unlocking the pages. Just remember to tell him or her when to re-lock the Low 2-C and above profiles.

KinkiestSins said:
Amalia is the only exception, she is at least 7-C, likely High 7-A (She defeated most of Nox's puppet here, which fought Grougaloragran for an extended period of time) Since she is the embodiment of the sadida kingdom, which lifting it island level according to Percedel current page, we can assume she is likely in this range)
Don't forget to mention, the Tree of Life combined itself with Amalia which is how she managed to defeat the puppets and defend her friends and herself against the Stasis blasts from Razortime that decimated a large portion of the Sadida forest. Should the Tree of Life also get a page?

Also, I'm really glad the Wakfu section is getting attention here.

101bijou said:
Since the lore about the Twelve being defeated by Ogrest was long established before the OVAs back in 2012 (http://www.krosmoz.com/fr/4-dofus/10-geste-ogrest/87-reussite-ogrest), is it PIS for the OVA's or for the lore?
It is probably PIS for the lore Ogrest just never really showed any levels in the tier 5 or 4 range. Maybe PIS is a bad usage here. I will chalk up to outlier.

Although an At Least 6-A ranking for him will most likely be used, since this is him crying not his full power.

I will probably mention it in the page when I make it. I dont know the games unfortunately as much as I do the show. And of the lore, the one I know the 'least' is Ogrest.

KinkiestSins said:
101bijou said:
Since the lore about the Twelve being defeated by Ogrest was long established before the OVAs back in 2012 (http://www.krosmoz.com/fr/4-dofus/10-geste-ogrest/87-reussite-ogrest), is it PIS for the OVA's or for the lore?
It is probably PIS for the lore Ogrest just never really showed any levels in the tier 5 or 4 range. Maybe PIS is a bad usage here. I will chalk up to outlier.

Although an At Least 6-A ranking for him will most likely be used, since this is him crying not his full power.

I will probably mention it in the page when I make it. I dont know the games unfortunately as much as I do the show. And of the lore, the one I know the 'least' is Ogrest.
That's understandable. Amakna, as I've heard from fans, is a bit faulty with their lore building (some contradictions).

The Ogrest manga though, is still in the making and it details how he got the 6 Dofus. Maybe we might get some insight on his power (with the 6 dofus) from there.

There's also http://methodwakfu.com/en/ for more lore and info about the games too (though it's still in progress) if you want to check it out. The site uses sources fom the games, guides, etc.

Thanks, i will keep that in mind Also, I am going to be honest. I am too busy all the sudden to handle pages for Ogrest and others If anyone wants to work on them, be my guest. I wont be able to make them until after the 9th.

KinkiestSins said:
Thanks, i will keep that in mind
Also, I am going to be honest. I am too busy all the sudden to handle pages for Ogrest and others If anyone wants to work on them, be my guest. I wont be able to make them until after the 9th.
I mean, I guess I could start up some of the pages, but I can't promise the pages will have much accurate information (aside from what we've got here).

I tried to make pages for Amalia and Evangelyne, but they weren't good enough, sorry there. I guess someone will have to get more information (I'm not really good with this stuff).

Well, the problem is that they had no displayed justifications for the statistics. If they are power-scaled from other characters, you have to mention it within the profiles.

Antvasima said:
Well, the problem is that they had no displayed justifications for the statistics. If they are power-scaled from other characters, you have to mention it within the profiles.
I could work on the profiles, I am a large supporter of Wakfu and can help with the scaling, though I will need a codified post on what needs to be changed. Maybe on a blog?

Well, I am afraid that I am not able to help. Sorry.

I am working on an ogrest page and a wakfu cosmology page.

Multi tasking is hard lol.

But the ogrest page would probably be done by tomorrow (thursday)

Sadly been getting busy on and off lately. I am just going to leave an outline.

Everyone main cast gets mhs+ combat and reaction speed because eva blocked a boufbowl. Ogrest is at least 6-A since the feat outlined was him crying, we can assume he is higher if he was serious or with the dofus. God tiers are At Least 4-A, some are 3-A/Low 2-C if they crafted universe. Also, a demigod created another parallel universe.

Eva has a 7-C feat, scales off ruel. S2 if we give them a key is at least 7-C since it is higher, likely 7-B via power scaling to rubilax. (Eva fought another guardian who had alot of shushus and scaling him to vamporo or whatever his name is, his calc is somewhere above)

Ruel is the same. S1 7-C via scaling. S2 is At Least 7-C, Likely 7-B, higher when merged

Amalia is At Least 7-C season one cuz she beat nox bots, likely High 7-A. S2 is the same key. Goddess eliatrope and great dragon at least Low 2-C, Possibly 1-C.

Also, this thread was agreed on by everyone, the purpose is done so I think it can be closed.

As long as there are calculations backing up the ratings lower than 3-A, and feats or descriptions backing up the higher statistics, it should be fine.

However, you probably need some pages temporarily unlocked, so it does not seem appropriate to close this thread yet.

Okay. That should be fine then.

Which profiles need to be temporarily unlocked?

I have updated the pages, they may be locked now. I now just need to revise Qilby and Percedal's profile (Will do later), and create profiles for other characters such as Ogrest, Ruel, Amalia, Evangelyne, G-man, Phaeris, Anathar, and Rushu.

Back