• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Black Panther vs. Cat Noir, but there's a catch, as both are fighting without their powers

9-B keys for both and speed is equalized.

Victory can be reached by any means (Death, KO, incap, BFR, etc.)

Everything else is according to SBA

Adrie :

T'Challa :

Inconclusive:

Avengers infinity war black panther png by metropolis hero1125-dc5rnbq
Adrien

Black Panther pretty easily, he's an actual trained fighter compared to Adrien who at best knows how to fence and gets all his ability from the miraculous. Not to mention much more smarter and skilled

Whats even the point of using 9-B versions

Jinx666 said:
Black Panther pretty easily, he's an actual trained fighter compared to Adrien who at best knows how to fence and gets all his ability from the miraculous. Not to mention much more smarter and skilled
Whats even the point of using 9-B versions
Because Cat Noir would stomp High 8-C Panther, and Vibranium Claws one shot Cat Noir.

Here both actually don't stomp. Also, Adrien's durability is more than 1.45 megajoulesmore than 1.45 megajoules , and his AP likely scale to that as well

Obviusly but then using their boring powerless forms just to have the fight?

Thats mainly just ML being stupid as usual, it would only account for durability since nothing suggests he would have equal AP being a regular human. He's not Felix or Nathalie being able to easily supplex Akuma villains for no reason at all. BP still wins pretty easily due to actually being the fighter outside of miraculous powers

Jinx666 said:
Obviusly but then using their boring powerless forms just to have the fight?
Thats mainly just ML being stupid as usual, it would only account for durability since nothing suggests he would have equal AP being a regular human. BP still wins pretty easily due to actually being the fighter outside of miraculous powers
Why wouldn't his AP scale to his durability? They were never portrayed as Stone Walls and he also have a solid 9-B feat for AP as well that just makes it more justified. Also Gorilla had a casual 3.7 Megajoules feat as well so it kind of fits as well (Gorilla is obviously much stronger than Adrien don't get me wrong)

Also, they're far from the first show to have 9-B or higher normal humans in there (Dipper Pines survived a super powerful attack from a guy that literally punched people through walls, and . Marco from Star vs. The Forces of Evil is 8-C to 8-B and so on)

Mainly because theres no sense of him training that would justify him (as a regular human being) to be Wall level. And yes, Gorilla is much stronger than Adrien, a fully grown adult and payed bodyguard who is referred to as a Gorilla so not scaleable.

Not an AP feat for Adrien, more him being able to randomly survive an attack in base because ML is stupid and cant really have him injured. Even if he does have that AP, he gets easily dealt with by Tchalla

I'm aware, but these are cartoons and other universes, which cant just be used to justify other verses like this nor are as distinct feats (Dipper and Marco having actually taken the attacks shown to bear the power rather than Adrien getting hit by another attack because of Miraculous' dumb nature)

I just dont know why you would want to make battles like these with no interesting points to talk about based on the flawed reasoning Adrien in his base would be 9-B, with no fighting ability against the king warrior of Wakanda. Whats Adrien even going to do?

Jinx666 said:
Mainly because theres no sense of him training that would justify him (as a regular human being) to be Wall level. And yes, Gorilla is much stronger than Adrien, a fully grown adult and payed bodyguard who is referred to as a Gorilla so not scaleable.
Not an AP feat for Adrien, more him being able to randomly survive an attack in base because ML is stupid and cant really have him injured. Even if he does have that AP, he gets easily dealt with by Tchalla

I'm aware, but these are cartoons and other universes, which cant just be used to justify other verses like this nor are as distinct feats (Dipper and Marco having actually taken the attacks shown to bear the power rather than Adrien getting hit by another attack because of Miraculous' dumb nature)
Adrien was able to fight Wax Hawk Moth and was hit by him as well, and he already scale to Marinette's feat as well. Also, the calcs show numerous 9-B feats for the humans, like the ones I showed you, Alya falling from height, Chloe surviving getting thrown by Stoneheart (not calced by the sheer height and the speed she would thrown at would put her at 9-B as well) and again, The Gorilla's feat.

Also, Marco in Star vs. The Forces of Evil, was also 8-C from the first episode as he fought and hurted monsters despite being a normal human (and before you say, karate doesn't make you 8-C). You can't say it's ok for one show but not ok when the same thing happen with another. There are a lot of characters who are just normal humans with no training that are 9-B because of reasons. So there's no reason to say that Adrien, who has feats to justify the ratings, is not 9-B when there are so many other characters who are also 9-B by the same way

Also, how far into 9-B is T'Challa? Since 9-B is a pretty big tier

He was pushed, not hit. Also id imagine a cane would be easier to focus force upon for the crack. Yeah, like i said, Miraculous being dumb or whatever, im not even sure why we need tiers for them being base humans. I dont doubt them being Wall level, its just weird to include it.

Yeah, unlike Adrien though, Marco is a fighter and consistently shown to keep up with these monsters. He definitely has better training than Marco, and Svtfoe isn't exactly a show for the logic minds. Marco's tier case is much stronger for Adriens AP based on the fact the feas directly come from Marco himself, but either way i couldnt really care. I didn't even say he wants 9-B, since Miraculous is hella dumb and would do these things without any knowledge of the means of it, only that you cant really scale it from a push via some wax version of Hawkmoth. Or that you even need to use this 9-B tier since Adrien on his own is boring...

Idk, i'm mainly bewildered why this matchup without their arsenal needs to exist, muting now

Well, MCU Black Panther barely gets attention here, and since they're both Feline based heroes with destructive powers, I just thought that it would be interesting to put the two against each other since both are 9-B. Though I can't find how far is T'Challa is into 9-B

Also, Adrien (and others who scale to him) did showed numerous times when they survived 9-B attacks (all the examples from monkey's calcs + chloe's fall feat), as well as Adrien surviving getting thrown out of his car when Riposte sliced it and more. Adrien also blocked the attack of the Wax Hawk Moth who was not holding back and fought him briefly to allow Marinette to escape. Again, they have much more 9-B feats than just these.

Again, there are a lot of shows that get away with 9-B ratings with barely any explaination to how the humans are able to survive being thrown through walls and such, and Miraculous is not exception to this.

I'll be as quick and concrete as I can.

Okay. First off, no training it's making any human Wall level. Gorilla's punching feat it's like, well over 200x the strongest punch ever registered.

This doesn't means that Adrien scales to Gorilla's 3 mega joules feat at all, but it does gives the sense that MLB humans are not what you would call your average human and limit their strength by normal human constrains. No Gorilla-sized bodyguard it's going to punch holes in walls, Gorilla can though. No average rock-star it's going to be able to leap several feet in the air while carrying a giant-ass sword which he can use to smash the floor or tables around, Jagget Stone can though. Trump isn't able to tear off a chunk of the ceiling, Mayor Bourgeois can though.

No actual human it's going to be able to parkour through a fissure after jumping from a multi-story tall building nor deflect the trajectory of the punch of a monster capable of creating several hundred feet-deep cracks

'Sides, we do have "normal humans" with no shape of training in that regard and don't dismiss it because "the show's stupid" (Which MLB admittedly is), but rather understand that it's nature allows superhuman characters to live around.

Miraculous Ladybug being stupid or not is irrelevant here, and even if some parts of it are stupid, There are in the shiw also amazing moments too that more than makes up for the occasional stupidity.

@Monkey

Maybe all of the things you mentioned can be calced for more justification to 9-B humans. Also the Jagged Stone and Andre feats are pretty good for lifting strength as well

Edit: Actually, the feats you linked seem much higher than 9-B. They might be even tier 8 in AP

There's already a table smashing reference in the References for Common Feats page. But anyways, Calcs aren't the topic of this thread.

The only feat that could reach tier 8 listed above it's Sparrow's deflecting punch, and he's basically the Robin equivalent of MLB universe

Back