• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wait what? How is this match inconclusive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty weird that a tier low 2-C has type 5 though lol. But I supposed it's pretty accurate in his verse since it's shown and stated explicitly.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Buu can't regenerate from being soulf$%ked, though.
Depends on the type of immortal. Sans' attacks aren't merely physical.
Well the thing is we are kind of assuming that Buu has a soul though. Isn't he just a bunch of magical formulas and stuff bumbled together? What if he was fightning some machine that had no soul then but was really strong and powerful?

Aurasuke said:
Well the thing is we are kind of assuming that Buu has a soul though. Isn't he just a bunch of magical formulas and stuff bumbled together? What if he was fightning some machine that had no soul then but was really strong and powerful?
Buu explicitly has a soul, which is why Uub is a thing.

Then he probably couldn't soulf$%k said machine.

Oh, right he does then. Totally missed that since they kind of retconned it lol.

Is the assumption that all things that are living have a soul? What about Gods? If they don't explicitly state it, does that mean that they don't have a soul?

The soul in Undertale is basically the culmination of your body, mind, and spirit. Therefore, while different types of beings have different souls, it's generally assumed all sapient beings have them. I mean, artificial ones might too, since monsters are made of magic and shit.

I supposed it's hard to say if Gods have souls and it would depend on the context of the verse.

I still can't believe Sans tied with Flash though lol, the Flash hasn't really killed anyone and is way faster. Sans should be at a major disadvantage.

Lol, though with speed unequalized, he's heavily outspeed due to his reaction speed.

His souls don't really work on heros who haven't really killed anyone. Though I'm not an expert on the Flash, he has some crazy techniques as well. I think I made that when Sans was still considered MFTL+ lol.

lol well on his profile though it said MTFL+ for awhile. Guess sans could just run away, but it's not really his style. Flash may just end up blitzing up too.

Flash isn't the type to blitz another good guy right away. Unless he's bloodlusted. Though in my opinion, it's going to be significantly harder for Sans to kill Flash than vice versa, meaning Flash should win more times than not if both are serious. At least, in my opinion.

Well I mean, he's fighting dirty against a genocidal maniac who has the goal of ending all life in the most brutal means possible, so...I think it evens out.

^ That's right, I don't know that much about Sans though to know if it would work. To be honest I highly doubt Sans would be able to damage Homura even with speed equalized if we go by feats (Chara is 2-B in durability, Homura is High 2-A, it may work but it may also be NLF, and Homura didn't kill quite as many people as Chara).

And to be honest, reality warping is most likely instantneous. Azathoth says that Sans gets the first move but I don't see why Homura couldn't attack first either. If they both attacked simulatenously though Sans could get blinked via reality warping.

Gaster Blaster takes a moment to fire anyway while Homura just has to snap her fingers and Sans won't even remember why he's fightning, or just warp him out of existence all together.

This is with speed equalized BTW, Homura stomps in speed unequalized.

Aurasuke said:
^ That's right, I don't know that much about Sans though to know if it would work. To be honest I highly doubt Sans would be able to damage Homura even with speed equalized if we go by feats (Chara is 2-B in durability, Homura is High 2-A, it may work but it may also be NLF, and Homura didn't kill quite as many people as Chara).
And to be honest, reality warping is most likely instantneous. Azathoth says that Sans gets the first move but I don't see why Homura couldn't attack first either. If they both attacked simulatenously though Sans could get blinked via reality warping.

Gaster Blaster takes a moment to fire anyway while Homura just has to snap her fingers and Sans won't even remember why he's fightning, or just warp him out of existence all together.

This is with speed equalized BTW, Homura stomps in speed unequalized.
To be frank, with no data, there's no reason to assume the extent of the sin really matters. The damage Chara takes from Sans's attacks is 1 HP per frame of exposure. This is when using KR on literally the most sinful creature in Undertale. Unless there's some official statement on the matter, or it's binary i.e. unless you're at least this sinful Karmic Retribution won't activate at all, "Karmic Retribution" just seems like the name of the attack, with no more significant meaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back