• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
WHATTHEFUCKSOMEONE CLAIMED NYARUKO BEFORE I DID I MUST PUT ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS AGAINST ONE OF FATES
Joke's on you, my fave verses are like Building to Town Level which means they always lose and you'll never finish a match with them anyway.

Wait why don't we have a nyaruko profile, she has toonforce, plot manipulation, a mech suit, energy projection, body manipulation, fourth wall awareness and a tier 8 feat

@Fate

I have just noticed i uploaded the wrong pic lol

But it's still cute so that's the important thing i guess

I don't see BB on that chart ALRF. Breinhard is disappointed.

BB x Reinhard is your pitiful/shitty tastes and imagination

Reinharx x All is the truth. He will fill us all with his gold~

"We are all degenerates in our own small way. We're a bunch of gross weeb nerds who are into some stupidly deviant shit. Anyone who denies it, denies themselves. Gimme all the hentai."

-Abraham Lincoln, 2015

I'm not going to lie. And I beleive this needs to be said.

I think I speak for all of us when I say that you're a bit... odd.

Too many lolis for my comfort (and one of the Animaniacs what?)... Simon on there tho, thats just good taste.

Gojira1234 said:
I'm not going to lie. And I beleive this needs to be said.

I think I speak for all of us when I say that you're a bit... odd.
Too many lolis for my comfort (and one of the Animaniacs what?)... Simon on there tho, thats just good taste.

One cant have too many lolis in his harem.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Like, two of those characters were Lolis.
"Loli" is an appearance and/or age thing. There's Dot, Nyarko, idk the one next to her's name but yeah her, Lotte, Jenny, Ashley, and Star. That's 7.

Back