• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright everyone, let's have some real nerd fun (credit to my buddy Trevor for the idea)

Describe your waifu/husbando tier list (no restrictions on number of candidates), simple as that!

God Tier: Kazakiri Hyouka (super obscure, I know), Miia, Demon King (currently working on her profile)

Top Tier: Dizzy, Passionlip (If she didn't have the claws)

High Tier: Litchi Faye-Ling, Mata Hari, Hifumi Togo

Middle Tier: Mogana Kikaijima, Tifa Lockhart (Final Fantasy)

Semi-middle Tier (attractive but iffy on personality): Medaka Kurokami, Morrigan Aensland

Low tier: Vados (nice voice but that's about it)

Garbage tier: Garbage

I'm sure you guys can probably notice the pattern

Bonus points: Who is highest tier, battle-wise?

AP: Morrigan

Speed: Dizzy

Hax: Medaka

Wait, hold on. What do we measure when we put our waifus into a tier?

I don't really have any waifu, so who am I to speak anyway.

(Love is meaningless, and you'll die inevitably)

@Monarch you sicken me.

You dare call your almighty savior your waifu?? You should be ashamed of yourself. OvO

Theglassman12 said:
@Monarch you sicken me.
You dare call your almighty savior your waifu?? You should be ashamed of yourself. OvO
Someone didn't listen to Breinhard's teachings...

God tier: Too many to count

Top Tier: Too many to count

High Tier: Too much to count

Middle Tier: A lot

Low Tier: Doesn't exist

Ap, speed and hax: Marie

God Tier: Druella, Promestein (lol double no profile)

Top Tier: Utsuho Reiuji, Parsee Mizuhashi, Reimu Hakurei, Marisa Kirisame

Mid Tier: Urotsuki, Monika, Most Touhous

Low Tier: Insert characters from franchises I'm not too much a fan of but that I find hot/attractive anyway, Chara

Trash Tier: Yours

AP: Promestein (Greetings)

Speed: Promestein (Hi, it's you again)

Hax: Monika (I would have put White Face, but not too fond of his face)

Back