• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Waifu Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arent you at 7 votes already tho? IF not then Marth bc Falchion.

Kek Lucina for Aether above.

Eh no. Those can't be used because I changed the OP a bit... oops.

Flatty: 6 votes

Boobs:0 votes

Lucina because she's hotter and has a much deeper backstory, LOL. Lucina FRA regardless though.

I really don't get why people hate Lucina, she's actually a way better unit than her father. Chrom is only slightly stronger offensively, Lucina is much faster and slightly more durable in both categories, physical and magical. Also, surviving in a Post Apocalyptic world fighting against a near Continental sized Dragon is quite badass. She's the best FE Waifu; hands down.

Gargoyle One said:
Why are statistics being used for what makes a good character?
Because elitism

It depends how you define "good character" lol. As much as i like Gwyndolin, she can honestly go f*ck herself due to how bad she is.

I used more than just statistic, but also her backstory and how relatable her relationship to her father is.

It's all about the greatest waifu of all

Gonzalez, because it's not about the outside, it's about the true waifu on the inside

JustSomeWeirdo said:
It's all about the greatest waifu of all

Gonzalez, because it's not about the outside, it's about the true waifu on the inside
HERESY

Oliver
Gaze upon this beauty.

Oh yeah, forgot this match was concluded over a day ago; (Decisive wins don't even need the 24 hours) And it's already been added. I shall close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back